Notify
Tools

32-40
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted
Surprise, Surprise!
Look what I found cleaning out the closet. Didn't even know I had them. I must have inherited them from my uncle Guy.
Still taped and wrapped!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My very first CF rifle was an old, octagon barrel (26"?) Win. 94 in .32-40. I could screw the barrel in and out with my bare hands. I bet this was back in . . . maybe . . . 1956 or 57.

I could hear the "swish" of the bullet going down range.

Dumb-ass that I was in my misbegotten youth, I sold it (probably in the mid 60s).

Thank you. This brings back very fond memories.

Posts: 939 | Location: Grants Pass, OR | Registered: 24 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
need a google account to see

Posts: 6350 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote