Find
Notify
Tools

Handloading magazine 2016
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of yumastepside
posted
Would anyone have copies of Handloader magazine numbers 304 and 305 ( October and December ) from 2016? I'm looking for a two part article on 41 Magnum conversions, I don't need the entire magazine, just copies of the articles would do.

Roger

Posts: 1034 | Location: Was NSW, now Tas Australia | Registered: 27 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Might also be worth a Google search for that article. People will sometimes put unexpected stuff online and you never know, it might be out there somewhere.

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 2011 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got all of them from issue one. PM me with a postal address. I don't have a scanner so I can't do it that way. Maybe someone does that has what you need and will chime in to help.
Max

Posts: 978 | Location: Shenandoah Valley VA | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of yumastepside
posted Hide Post
Been scratching my head on how to do this ......if you have a digital camera, you could photograph the pages and Email them.....still thinking Confused

Roger

Posts: 1034 | Location: Was NSW, now Tas Australia | Registered: 27 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by max(hm2):
Got all of them from issue one. PM me with a postal address. I don't have a scanner so I can't do it that way. Maybe someone does that has what you need and will chime in to help.
Max

For a small fee you could have the pages scanned to PDF format and emailed. Copy services companies are all over the U.S.

The camera solution would give an image, but might be hard to read (in my experiece).

I am not sure if printing services at retail stores could scan, but Wal-Mart, CostCo and other chains provide printing from digital images and may be able to produce a digital image from hard copy.

The potential for copyright violations might be something you would have to talk them around. But "Fair Use" principles do allow copying for personal use legally.

Good luck. I hope my ideas are helpful.

One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted Hide Post
Take a picture with your phone.
Text it.

Posts: 1070 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of yumastepside
posted Hide Post
....to Australia?

Roger

One of Us
Picture of youngoutdoors
posted Hide Post
Just put the copied pages on here like he did the magazines. I'd be interested too. I'm a 41 fan too.

God Bless, Louis

Posts: 1368 | Location: Mountains of North Carolina | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of yumastepside
posted Hide Post
Thanks to Hannay, I now have a copy. Youngoutdoors, if want a copy, PM your Email and I will send a PDF copy.

Roger