New
Find
Notify
Tools

7.62 x51 nato
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi this is just a question. Years ago I bought 10,000 7.62 military brass. I thought I was going to do some hi volume reloading. Well we got as far as cleaning depriming and sorting them and that's where they have sat under the reloading bench.

The question is would anyone be interested in buying these at a very reasonable price. The only catch is shipping I think they weigh about 200 lbs.

If you own a gun and you are not a member of the NRA and other pro 2nd amendment organizations then YOU are part of the problem.

Posts: 1225 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 12 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I may be interested.
Is this brass all one lot or a few lots? What head stamps?
Is it all mill surp, comercial or mixed?
What do you need to get out of the brass?

muck

Posts: 1052 | Location: Southern OHIO USA | Registered: 17 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I would be interested in some of them as well. Please let me know what you have and what you want.

Thanks!

Mike

--------------
DRSS, Womper's Club, NRA Life Member/Charter Member NRA Golden Eagles ...
Knifemaker, http://www.mstarling.com

Posts: 6199 | Location: Charleston, WV | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
and, if you have sending BRASS you can use the USPS flat rate shipping, which is all the stuff you can put into a box, up to 70# for $8.10... this is how i can shoot cast bullets!!

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38383 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Muck and Mstarling,
They are all Military cases ( I'm going on memory here) Multiple lots and head stamps. A bunch of LC and WRA. They are sorted to manufacture but not to date. That is all the LC is together but it could be mulitple years. The WRA is all together but you will have WRA 64 and WRA 67 mixed Any way if you will send me your mailing address I will grab a small hand full and mail them to you. If you can use them make me an offer Smiler

If you own a gun and you are not a member of the NRA and other pro 2nd amendment organizations then YOU are part of the problem.

Posts: 1225 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 12 July 2005Reply With Quote