New
Find
Notify
Tools

barnes blemished bullets
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Am looking for a current source for Barnes blemished .30 caliber bullets. Thanks

One of Us
Picture of Joe from So. Cal.
posted Hide Post
When Sierra was located in SantaFe Springs, CA right near me I was buying their blems. Liked them.

Wish I knoew where to get Barnes blems also.

Posts: 7725 | Location: Peoples Republic Of California | Registered: 13 October 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
On a lark, you might call Grafs and see if they have any sitting on their blem/extra/whatever shelf. When I go in, they sometimes have Barnes bullets there. What weight are you looking for?

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
I've asked Barnes about this, in their words they don't sell blems or seconds. The following is from their email

"Dave

We do not sell any blems or seconds.

Thank You

Ryan Farr | Tech Support/Consumer Services Lead
Barnes Bullets, LLC"

Posts: 5603 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That is why I said call Grafs. Sometimes they have returns, etc.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote