THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Reloading with Rosie - a new series on Reloading

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reloading with Rosie - a new series on Reloading
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Edgar Brothers - one of our major suppliers of ammunition and reloading have just released this you tube series on Reloading.

Rosie Jones guides you through all the steps,

Being released each Monday.

Warning - if you suffer a heart condition - proceed with caution.

http://shootingsports.edgarbro...Rosie.aspx?episode=2

Posts: 981 | Location: Scotland | Registered: 28 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
don't let biebs see this Whistling

Posts: 13440 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm triggered! (Can I say that on this forum?)

Posts: 939 | Location: Grants Pass, OR | Registered: 24 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why is it when ANYONE has a camera stuck in their face they have to start waving their hands? Most of the time it has nothing at all to do with what they're saying. Just waving their hands!

More than enough for me not to watch regardless of the subject or how cute she is.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5942 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by georgeld:
Why is it when ANYONE has a camera stuck in their face they have to start waving their hands?
George
She has hands?

Posts: 939 | Location: Grants Pass, OR | Registered: 24 September 2012Reply With Quote