New
Find
Notify
Tools

found some Win257Roberts brass in stock
 Login/Join

Picture of barefootarkie
posted
It appears that duckcreeksportinggoods.com has some Winchester 257 Roberts brass (not +P) in stock for $31.50 per 50. I've never dealt with duck creek, so I can't vouch for them. I stumbled upon them through a google search. I was fortunate enough to find Remington 257R in stock online at Cabela’s this afternoon. At $29.99 per 50, I couldn't resist and wound up with 350 pieces before they went out of stock. After 2+ years of seeking, I've finally scored. (I never could bring myself to purchase the high dollar Nosler brass) Maybe the 257R brass drought will soon be over, maybe not. My quest to find it ended today. Life is good.

...read dozens of books about heros and crooks, and I learned much from both of their styles. (J.B.)

Posts: 51 | Location: Redfield,Ar | Registered: 14 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Thank you...order placed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36416 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. They now have 10 left, I also bought 350 rounds.

Guns and hunting

Posts: 1094 | Registered: 07 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hotdog, it's always nice to help others
spend their money.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5935 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hogbreath:
Thanks for the heads up. They now have 10 left, I also bought 350 rounds.

I bought all the rest.

Posts: 872 | Location: S. E. Arizona | Registered: 01 February 2019Reply With Quote