New
Find
Notify
Tools

H 4350
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
The H-4350 drought seems to be over. it is available from all the usual suspects. Try Powder Valley, Precision Reloading, etc.

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
it has been here at our stores for about 3 or 4 months

Posts: 1133 | Location: SouthCarolina | Registered: 07 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for telling us. Smiler

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I thought i got lucky found some. It was 38.00 a lb I just put it back. Decided I didn't need it that bad

Posts: 55 | Location: southern il | Registered: 05 May 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes, it is $26.95 pound at Powder Valley.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lawndart:
The H-4350 drought seems to be over. it is available from all the usual suspects. Try Powder Valley, Precision Reloading, etc.

One can always use Alliant Reloader 17 if H-4350 is not available.

http://www.alliantpowder.com/p...owder/reloder17.aspx

Some Days You Are the Windshield and Some Days You Are the Bug.

One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
quote:

Geez that's just under NZ$37 on the Forex rate today, cheapest we pay for same stuff which we know as AR2209 is $NZ69 for 500gms (near enough to a pound). Can be up to $90 in some places. AR2209 is made just across the ditch from us in Oz and packaged as H4350 for you in the States, we could just about paddle across in a canoe and pick some up but I'm sure the Aussies would screw us even on pickup Confused

Posts: 3836 | Location: Nelson, New Zealand | Registered: 03 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They're pissed because you got the beautiful mountains, red stags, Tahr, perfect trout streams, and great Marlin and Tuna fishing.

They got Fosters in oil cans, and a lot of desert and donkeys.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
They're pissed because you got the beautiful mountains, red stags, Tahr, perfect trout streams, and great Marlin and Tuna fishing.

Ha !, too funny.

We also got the better weather and a span of coastline that takes more than 20 minutes to drive from one side to the other.
Not withstanding the blond beach babes with built in floatation devices tu2

Posts: 531 | Location: Australia | Registered: 30 June 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by eagle27:
quote:

Geez that's just under NZ$37 on the Forex rate today, cheapest we pay for same stuff which we know as AR2209 is $NZ69 for 500gms (near enough to a pound). Can be up to $90 in some places. AR2209 is made just across the ditch from us in Oz and packaged as H4350 for you in the States, we could just about paddle across in a canoe and pick some up but I'm sure the Aussies would screw us even on pickup Confused

We pay over AUD60 for 500gm so don’t feel too special Big Grin

Only made 800km from my place....

DRSS

Posts: 1901 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
quote:

Tell us about the Fosters in oil cans. I didn't mind Fosters, though it was a bit sweet, but most of us haven't tasted it in about 30 years.

Posts: 4926 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That's terrible. When I was a paratrooper, we were tasked to put on a jump for some visitors from various foreign military generals. I filled a gear carrying bag with ice, and Fosters. It was about 41 degrees Centigrade/Celsius that day.

After the jump, we put together some stretchers (litters), and propped them up against the field ambulance on the side away from the spectators. We each got one can of ice cold Fosters. It tasted great in the heat. Soon, we were sunburned and drunk. I'll remember that day forever.