New
Find
Notify
Tools

current availability of sierra bullets
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
are Sierra bullets starting to show up? anyone seen any of their .277 140 gr. gamechangers on the shelf? thank you.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by devere:
are Sierra bullets starting to show up? anyone seen any of their .277 140 gr. gamechangers on the shelf? thank you.

No! The only brand that I'm regularly seeing is Hornady.

I'm sure they're making them and they're going somewhere (all brands which are MIA) but I don't know where they're going. Maybe into all that factory ammo that's starting to finally show up?

Reloaders always get the hind teet.

Zeke

One of Us
posted Hide Post
A local shop that carries a lot of reloading components has full looking shelves with Sierra bullets. I can look to see if they have the 277 140's for you.

Ed Scarboro

Posts: 885 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: 04 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I called the shop and they have the 140gr Gameking but not the gamechanger.

Ed Scarboro

Posts: 885 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: 04 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thanks for checking Ed

One of Us
Picture of Clayman
posted Hide Post
Did you check GunBroker? I'm seeing a pretty good supply of the Gamechanger bullets in a variety of calibers on there. Just the other day I got a product arrival notification from Midway on 165gr. SBT's for the 30 cal. I'd say they're coming back around.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Gilbertsville, PA | Registered: 08 December 2005Reply With Quote