New
Find
Notify
Tools

Selling brass & dies to California resident
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have some brass and dies for sale. Is there any reason I can’t sell them to a California resident. I would be sending from Louisiana.

Thanks for the help.

Butch

BUTCH

C'est Tout Bon
(It is all good)

Posts: 1925 | Location: Lafayette, LA | Registered: 05 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No.

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
Yep. It is not ammo, so go for it.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the input.

BUTCH

C'est Tout Bon
(It is all good)

Posts: 1925 | Location: Lafayette, LA | Registered: 05 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JeffreyPhD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craigster:
No.

I agree. No issue there. I've ordered such items from Midway, Brownells, etc. No problem. Restrictions come into play with some gun parts, firearms, powder, etc.

Posts: 1014 | Location: Central California Coast | Registered: 05 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JeffreyPhD:
quote:
No.

I agree. No issue there. I've ordered such items from Midway, Brownells, etc. No problem. Restrictions come into play with some gun parts, firearms, powder, etc.

Not yet anyway. Sooner or later one of the Democrap dick wad legislators in Sacramento will introduce a bill that will restrict ammunition reloading components, tools and accessories .

One of Us
Picture of JeffreyPhD
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by JeffreyPhD:
quote:
No.

Not yet anyway. Sooner or later one of the Democrap dick wad legislators in Sacramento will introduce a bill that will restrict ammunition reloading components, tools and accessories .

Could be. Good idea to stock up.

Posts: 1014 | Location: Central California Coast | Registered: 05 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm well stocked.