New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thanks, RCBS
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
It’s the little things that keep me coming back to RCBS. I have lots of RCBS stuff — dies, a couple of presses, shell holders, priming tools, etc. and they all work the way I want them too.

Occasionally, I screw up and lose something. This time, I lost the small diameter priming rod (for small rifle/pistol primers)from my hand priming tool. I dropped them an email requesting a replacement, for which I’d gladly pay. It was my fault, and I felt honor-bound to clean up my own error.

A few days after emailing them, I got a small package from them with both large and small priming rods, which were of a new design. They did not charge me. They just fixed the problem I created.

In the few times I’ve needed them, they’ve been there for me in much the same way. What’s not to love about this kind of service?

Posts: 939 | Location: Grants Pass, OR | Registered: 24 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
I've had the very same help from RCBS on a couple of occasions. Clearly "my fault" episodes but they made it right at no charge both times.
The only other company I've had that experience with is Leupold and the other day Henry rifles went beyond their responsibility to help me.
That kind of service to the customer will keep me coming back forever.

Posts: 5603 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had a similar experience with RCBS Piggyback Spares. They replaced every thing I needed without any cost. RCBS lives up to their name! They are proud on their products and willing to go far out of their way to keep us reloading.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Doubled on me....

"For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind..."
Hosea 8:7

Posts: 579 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 January 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hogfarmer:
I bought a little dandy powder measure some 40+ years back, a few years ago the plastic tube developed cracks. It still worked but I knew it was on its last leg.

I contacted RCBS to see if they would sell me a new tube, I assumed that their guarantee wouldn't cover 40 year old plastic. Much to my surprise they immediately sent me a new tube, no charge. That's customer service.

"For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind..."
Hosea 8:7

Posts: 579 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 January 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have found RCBS products to perform as advertised and their customer service to respond as desired. That's what used to be termed The American Way. Now it's called Good Business.

Posts: 1421 | Location: WA St, USA | Registered: 28 August 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good products and service, though it’s rarely needed.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2634 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of mdwest
posted Hide Post
Big fan of RCBS here as well..

I've been saying for a couple of years I am going to "upgrade" from my old rock chucker single stage press..

and every time I get ready to do so, I remind myself why I have used RCBS reloading equipment for so long... and just keep on pulling the handle on the rock chucker..

Posts: 65 | Location: DFW | Registered: 01 August 2017Reply With Quote