New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hornady Belted Magnum Basic Brass [#8798]
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have been looking for some of this, but have read its been discontinued. I haven't found any yet.

Anybody know if its still available anywhere? Even if I can only find one bag of 50 I would be happy.

Would prefer to use this brass for practice and save my properly head stamped brass if possible.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Posts: 168 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have 100 pieces of unfired Norma belted magnum basic brass if that would help. I bought it to use as .458 Lott brass but would be willing to sell it or trade it for unfired Hornady .458 Lott brass. Please PM me if you are interested. Dale

one of us
posted Hide Post
Does Norma still make basic belted?

Posts: 659 | Location: "The Muck", NJ | Registered: 10 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't know if Norma still makes basic belted brass. What I have is probably at least 20 years old, but has never been fired. I bought it to use in my .458 Lott but haven't done anything with it yet. I have some Hornady brass I have been using.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Last I checked, Norma was still making it. I still have some of the Hornady and Norma cases for playing around with. Sorry to hear that Hornady discontinued basic brass.

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote