New
Find
Notify
Tools

bullets.com-closing out reloading supplies
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
I went through everything this mourning. There was nothing I needed but some Very Good Deals on loaded ammo. Weatherby,338 Lapua and 416 Rigby!!!

Posts: 2326 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dangit Butch, helping spend my money. Saw the 416 RM brass for sale and for Norma less than $2.00/ea couldn't pass up. Should have PLENTY now to last me.

On a different note - Butch, is the same outfit that owns Grizzly equipment in Springfield, MO?

Posts: 222 | Location: Peculiar, MO | Registered: 19 July 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes Sir, Shiraz owns Grizzly also. All of the other shooting supplies will be put on the Grizzly website. He is closing out the reloading items and will continue to sell the other shooting items.
Great people to do business with, very customer oriented.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
why oh why did u make me go to this site??

Posts: 1532 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Butch. I knew Grizzly always sold barrels on the 'equipment' site, but didn't know they also had all the reloading stuff.

Didn't Shiraz also work with Sierra in putting together on of their match .308 bullets along with some metalworking items? I believe that's what a Sierra tech told me one time.

Agree about good folks to do business with. Friend bought one of their table saws several years back....Now that was a saw!!!

Posts: 222 | Location: Peculiar, MO | Registered: 19 July 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Couldn't tell you about the Sierra deal. A few years ago I put him together with March Scopes and he became the North and South American distributor. I put him together with the Texas State Service Rifle shooters. They worked together on the new March SR scope and kicked butt. Shiraz is one of the top FClass Open shooters and I think is always part of the USA Team. He has been a great guy to do business with. They also market my barrel tuner.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
well hell. shows on site that they have more Bald Eagle primer seaters on the way but i ordered one and they tell me they will get no more in, and i can't find em anywhere else. anyone know who else has em?

Posts: 1532 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john c.:
well hell. shows on site that they have more Bald Eagle primer seaters on the way but i ordered one and they tell me they will get no more in, and i can't find em anywhere else. anyone know who else has em?

Bald Eagle Co. is owned by Shiraz.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchlambert:
quote:
Originally posted by john c.:

Bald Eagle Co. is owned by Shiraz.

ok. and.....?? didn't find em on the grizzly site either. maybe i missed it?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Johnc, I can't answer that. They do have email contact listed on their website.