New
Find
Notify
Tools

Primers
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Pretty crazy, hard to find primers right now.
I have plenty of Large Rifle Magnum and Small Rifle. Looking for a source of Winchester Large Rifle. Only need 500-1000. If anyone knows of a source please advise or send a pm.
Thanks!

Posts: 657 | Location: Western USA | Registered: 08 September 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
where are you?

Posts: 4962 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Lamar,
Sent you a pm

Posts: 657 | Location: Western USA | Registered: 08 September 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
got it.

Posts: 4962 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Found the WLR primers I was looking for but I had to buy 5000 of them instead of the 2000 I wanted. It was pretty crazy on the prices compared to past buys but a specific primer is somewhat important after you have spent the time working up a load. On the bright side I was able to find the most current production from Winchester. There are many selling similar primers that are from production runs from 20+ years ago, and who knows how some of those were stored. Some reloading items are pretty sold out.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Found the WLR primers I was looking for but I had to buy 5000 of them instead of the 2000 I wanted

I always brought primers in 5000 lots some times as many as 50,000 at a time.

Posts: 19313 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have used Federal 210s and 215s for years and they too are hard to find, fortunatly I still have at least 10,000 of each..Everything is getting hard to get and demand creates increases in price, do I see a conspiracy here?

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41758 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote