New
Find
Notify
Tools

House of Fire Arms, Andover, Kansas
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anybody have any experience with House of Fire Arms in Andover, KS. An internet search for a product I'm looking for brought them up. They say, through emails, they are a a brick and mortar, but they don't show up in any google searches, don't answer their phone, and their email responses to specific inventory questions are vague, ignored and there's something odd and cryptic about their communications. I'm trying to find out if they are real or not. Caveat Emptor.

One of Us
Picture of Gundog 64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim@IMReps:
Does anybody have any experience with House of Fire Arms in Andover, KS. An internet search for a product I'm looking for brought them up. They say, through emails, they are a a brick and mortar, but they don't show up in any google searches, don't answer their phone, and their email responses to specific inventory questions are vague, ignored and there's something odd and cryptic about their communications. I'm trying to find out if they are real or not. Caveat Emptor.

Jim,
Look at their accepted payment methods, are they all some type of crypto currency? Other forms scammers use is Venmo, Zelle, etc. all forms have no recourse once payment has been sent.Can you post their web address? Cannot find them on a Google search.

Posts: 748 | Location: MI | Registered: 26 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MeMe
posted Hide Post
I could have swore that another person on here sent them some money and did not receive anything from them other than a lighter wallet.

Posts: 360 | Location: California | Registered: 14 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Can you post their web address?

https://houseoffirearm.com/

one of us
Picture of hivelosity
posted Hide Post
I would not send them any money.
When you open there site you will be redirected.

Posts: 2134 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 26 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I did not send them any money nor will I. Caveat Emptor- buyer beware.

One of Us
Picture of Gundog 64
posted Hide Post
Yep scam site, look at their payment choices. All will leave you with no recourse after the money has been sent.

Posts: 748 | Location: MI | Registered: 26 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Same type of scammer as hanzbrewarmory.com
They only take Zelle. Off Shore scammers. Coperas Cove PD has several complaints and no business located there.
It's Buyer Beware on internet sales!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote