THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GAME MANAGEMENT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Nature, Animals, Space And The Sea  Hop To Forums  Game Management    Texas freeze's silent victims: wildebeest, gemsbok antelope and other 'exotic' animal

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Texas freeze's silent victims: wildebeest, gemsbok antelope and other 'exotic' animal
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 2662 | Location: Lone Star State | Registered: 12 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
It was a serious hit to lives as well as industries.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My son who lives on the north side of Austin told me how along 6th st. east of I 35 has now become a "tent city" where the homeless have taken up residence on every parking lot + open ground available. I wonder how many have died in that snap + if they were listed in the statistics. Who cares? Right? Hmmm? I personally am tired of the bums on every corner wanting a hand out + harassing traffic motorists. The word is that the APD will renew the billy club mentality to drive the uncleansed from our shores but I'll believe it when I see it. Where will they go? Anywhere but here. Believe me, just north of Austin in Georgetown, we have NO homeless or hitchhikers either. I perchance they show up on the hwy, the cops just pick them up + drop them off at the city limits. I can not refute that rational.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep, read it in the paper today that it's now official. under the heading of "camping without a license". A class C misdemeanor. Well lets see, no money to pay the tab, why not take a swing at the cop at the same time. A guaranteed 3 hots + a cot. I jest but it really is a problem. I don't know where they will go. But the borders are open to let in illegals + money is shipped overseas to other countries + yet they can't take care of their own citizens (even the unwashed). Something rotten in Denmark, + it ain't the cheese.