New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: War is Declared!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Wolfer, sorrry to hear that. Was over in Melbourne helping the folks board up prior to Jeanne, then raced home to do #3 board up there. Missed two cats on the Beeline on the way, and that was the worst of it for me. One of them looked a lot like Birman, but it had balls so I guess not. FWIW, some folks further south, I think their houses have a lot of dolphin hangin' around now, maybe groupers. It is a bad scene there. Most everywhere else in Florida too. On the bright side, think of all the lost homeless stray cats out there! May be time to go cat fishing again...

Birmeister, the pumpkins need a little cushion. You ever think of volunteering as an underpumpkin wad? You could be part of a world record team!

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.OneWith.TheUniverse

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Naah, we can use him as a cleaning wad between shots. punkins' leave a lot of residue, plus theirs the fun of an "accidental" discharge while scrubbing the bore with Birman's mangy hide. Dan, does the the Boilerplate/credit card dealy still apply if I glue a shaped charged warhead to birman's head before launch? You weren't specific with details of your little contest.

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
mebbe I can scrounge up some old carbide endmills, insert them in "the wrong way", and shoot Birman Ass first into the boilerplate. What's the rule on doctored "bullets"?

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
No shape charge TM, but I've heard that his head is as hard as Stellite if that's any consolation.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Kenetic.Penetrators

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Seems to me that that would take one hell of a fast twist rate TM. derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Derf has an excellent "point" about twist rates, and I'd see it as kind of a Pointed Rebated Butt Point bullet design. Correction factor for the Greenhill Formula is 90.

As to rules, there was a lovely blond lass in my past, tall and slender, supple pouting...er, excuse me, I digress. She said once, "The only rules are, there are no rules." No Geneva Convention, no Queensbury, no Hague Protocols. Not even "All's fair in love and war."! This is one seriously vicious bitch, twisted and evil. Made Sharon Stone look like a young Catholic virgin. Well, with all that said, it works for cats as far as I'm concerned.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Ballistic.Prognostications