THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    Re: Storm victims and side effects...

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Storm victims and side effects...
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Ouch!

Don't you just love gubmint crats?

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.GiveMe.Liberty

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
It's quite easy Dan,,,you get into the I really need a licence but should'nt have one line at the dmv .In howard co. md. There's some inspectors that only work 2 days a month,,Which creates a whopping back log, ,,,I'm shure those inspectors have a pass/fail coin in thier pocket It took 18 months of red tape just to get permission to set up a mobile home,,3 months just for the septic,,I feel your pain.Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
I'll soon aquire "master" ranking for winning negotiaions with govt. employees

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ah ha! Another Corporate trick! These power company folks are just too slick for me, gotta hand it to them!

Here's the play: Put a guy wire across a 4-lane highway, then in all the excitement pretend you don't notice when it begins to sag. Wait for a semi to roll into it, yank down 2 poles and 300 yards of power line(4-strands), THEN, when people who are boarded up in preperation for a hurricane have the gall to inquire as to when it might be repaired, get truculent, pompous, and even a bit condescending when you snarl. Lemme tell you folks, nobody stays indoors in a boarded up house in Fla. without power. The skeeters feasted tonight!

8 hours w/o, because some dick couldn't do a competent line inspection. Probably the same idiot that contributed to my neighbors house burning down a couple days back. I shall stop having lurid fantasies about my Brenneke within a few hours I suppose. How in F-hill is a guy supposed to stay in trim for cat whacking in these living conditions?

Thanks Progress Energy! How did you ever get a license to play with nukes?

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.SteamedIn.Yankeetown

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote