New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Meat
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I was just looking at "Well-Hyenas for Pets" in the Misc. Forum and I see we might have a new target named Furgewulf. This person sounds like they really need a chainpulling from a resident expert. So resident experts,please do have a look! derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Already took the first swing - who's next up to pop the pinata?

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Right you are Mr. Derf. I do not have idiot patrol today despite being able to recognize one at a distance. However one messin' in the litter box here is another question. Where do these maggots come from?

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They sprig forth from the ooze of road kill Ned, for after having run over it with their BMW, they cry in rage at their sin, get impassioned by the moment and copulate with their victim. Thus are maggots unleashed on humanity...

Dan

Pres., TYGC
www.LiberalLogic.not

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Probably one step away from johnny taliban and rachel corrie, eh?

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dang Dan,I thought that's were lawyers come from.As we live and learn.IYS wolfer

Posts: 281 | Location: N.E. Montana | Registered: 08 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wolfer, you know what I like the best about court? When the JUDGE gets tired of their BS and says to the self absorbed ass:

Color me simple, but Gawd Almighty I do like that!

Dan

Pres., TYGC

www.SimpleMinded.Excursions

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
I aim to please

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dan, That little picture of yours got me removed from the Christmas list at BO. Our administrator come in here for a look see,saw that pic and POTKB. derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Weeellll derf, I don't know whether to say "sorry" or not, but I can send some tissues for the key board if you need 'em.

Dan

Pres., TYGC

www.NoGoodDeedGoes.Unpunished

one of us
posted Hide Post
I have placed some bait in hopes of a return sighting.

Posts: 3167 | Location: out behind the barn | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
I dunno, is it legal to hunt jackasses over bait?

Toolmaker

P.S. I think DigitalDan added a nice touch of "credibility" to your bait post

one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Ya know after all this time, I miss that guy Ghengis, Sure he was a horses ass, but watching half the guy's here dogpile on him after saying something stupid was entertainment, first class! What ever happpened to him? What we need is another designated punching bag.. Mebbe we should start "trolling" on the Peta forums? Just a thought...

Toolmaker

one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Toolmaker,,Please think twice before going there,Those people are like maggots boiling in a rotten carcass,They don't stop 'till there's nothing left..Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sometimes in a fit of psycho-masochistic malfunction I miss Genghis too. I didn't miss him very much back then, he was an easy target.

Dan

Pres., TYGC

www.HotLeadOn.Target

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Shucks,just go to the politics forum and pick a name. There be lots of idiots in there. Or do Seafire a favor and go after Mortie! derf

one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
What then are when supposed to do for sport here? I mean come on! That Fergewulf or whatever his name is gave up the ghost after only 2 posts! Oh, BTW I think I know who Mortie is!

Toolmaker

one of us
posted Hide Post
Mr. Toolmaker, you want sport come GCII, have big time! Li come here when Mr. Genghis go away. Sound rike bad day at track to Li. Anyway, you have beau coup patience, worrd furr idiots waiting 15 minutes on stage. They come soon, just rike cat. They come and go. Srow day, fast day. You see. You get bored okay you pick on Li for sport. Li pick back though, you know this true. You okay, no worry Li come in night for you. Just fun. You know Mortie? Dragon Lady feer great sorrow for you GI.

Li tark friend about this worrd, she raugh beau coup! Say "Li, Hoa Thuy hear of this. Many with faint heart fear warrior friends you know. Trembre at thought of srow agonizing death in pubric eye. Others not so bright, they come arways, meet same fate. Carr in America---Roadkirr". Anyway, that what she say. Think she right.

Li armost go now, remember Mr Wolfer first. Have name maybe your prace Mr. Wolfer. Not baked yet, terr you soon. If you no make Li ride horse Li herp. No do froor show with saddre sore GI!

Posts: 374 | Location: Golden Chopstix Restaurant | Registered: 09 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Sorry Dragon lady, I shoot 'em, I don't eat 'em As for the eternal question of Morties true identity, all I have to say is this: the pictures he posts are hosted from graybeard outdoors... If that site doesn't give users the ability to host pictures online, then Mortie has to be either an Moderator or an Admin. at that site...

Toolmaker

one of us
posted Hide Post
Mortie big cheese other cyber house? That beau coup buffaro prop! You think Mortie ever rearry hunt, or just tark too much? Li think Mortie get wet pants he see Hac Bao.

Dragon Lady say for entire worrd to hear, Mr. Mortie big fat cat, no hunter. No bright rght behind Mr. Mortie's rittre beady eyes. He fish in boat, stir up troubre for good GI's. Li invite Mr. Mortie to Annamite mountain carred Eagre Nest, we dance dark dance. He rearn about bad jos soon.

Mr. Mortie, you have smarr wirry! HA HA HA HA! Li raugh at you ti ti boy!

Dragon Lady have waking sreep now. Risten to right, smerr wind in tree.

Posts: 374 | Location: Golden Chopstix Restaurant | Registered: 09 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Gentleman, a live one has made an appearance in Walter's forum. I have already placed bait. May I suggest to wait and see if he bites, and then dogpile. I also think one of us should take his "side", if nothing else, than to egg him on. Any thoughts?

Toolmaker