THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    Re: Do you have a pet "name" for feral cats?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Do you have a pet "name" for feral cats?
 Login/Join

posted
before: BAD kitty
after: GOOD kitty

one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Shooting a hundred cats won't get you thru the pearly gates but shooting a hundred cats a day will!

Toolmaker

P.S. I thought High Standard meant "death to cats"?!

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Yes, god will be the ones handing out the rimfire semiauto's to us to make sure we finish our noble work! I firmly believe that He put cats on this spinning orb soley as a form of exercise for dogs. Some greatly misinformed people(known simply as "morons") decided these loathsome quadrapeds would make a fantastic pet. These same people find out what a truly offensive animal they are and abandon them in the hills and dales, to afflict them on US. We are simply solving the problem and getting a little fun and exercise in trying to solve the problem. The truly gifted among us use the oportunity to do a little research and answer some of lifes great questions, like "If you shoot a cat into a concrete block wall with an air cannon, does it make a sound" (the answer by the way is yes!). God isn't going to have a beef with us. It's those greatly misinformed people(also known as "jackasses") that will spend an eternity with a pineapple in their colon.

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of byf42
posted Hide Post
you guys will be dealt with on the day of reckoning!

Posts: 497 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 27 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Byf,,,I remember reading something somewhere that stated "animals have no soul",,,I concider that as the same as FAIR GAME!!!!And if you include bugs,,my kill #'s easily reaches into the tens of millions,I've rolled through acres of land that after the fact,,,you did'nt hear a cricket "crick",see an ant on the ground,,,,,NOTHING!Just a few hungry birds wondering what the hell happened to dinner!Then they move elsewhere.Am I going to be held accountable for that? The governor gave me permission and a nifty little laminated card to do so,,,and as a freebee he kicked in stamps to smoke 20 doe white tail and 5 bucks By the way,,,,What did you have for dinner?Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
When I die and Saint Peter asks what I did on earth that I should gain admittance to heaven I shall say: "I killed 100 cats on earth, sir." He will say : "Come on in son your'e finally home." "Here's your Anschutz (Anshultz means 'death to cats')."
JCN

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Too funny!! How about - Sabertooth Tabby.....

Posts: 1346 | Location: NE | Registered: 03 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of byf42
posted Hide Post
sheesh!... this got taken waaaay out of hand. it was a joke (see my signature). you guys make me out to condemn you all for shooting cats. relax. i really don't give a damn if you're shooting cats, mice, dogs, etc. it was a joke. sorry if i caused any confusion.

Posts: 497 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 27 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, yes I do, but it changes with the circumstance!

1. Dead
2. Flatcat
3. Parts-is-parts
4. P.O.S
5. Target
6. Clinton
7. Good Kitty
8. Tasty Treats
9. #3(Thanks DL!)
10.Smear-n-stain

Honorable mention:

Porch Panther
Pasture Pussy
Garagaur

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Hurricanes.Blow

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote