New
Find
Notify
Tools

www.deadsquirrel.com
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
If ya haven't seen it....check it out. Now this site puts a whole new view on the krat....not that it matters, but one could almost see a positive spin here if it were not for the competition they pose. I'm looking forward to introducing these little critters to my Father's Day gift, a new .17 Hornady Mach 2 barrel on my 10/22..... 1/2" 100 yard groups!! I am HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY with that performance!

The year of the .30-06!!
100 years of mostly flawless performance on demand.....Celebrate...buy a new one!!

Posts: 858 | Location: MD Eastern Shore | Registered: 24 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is that a simple convertion lowrider and where did you find the barrel? derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of johnch
posted Hide Post
quote:
www.deadsquirrel.com

If you don't look real hard they both look the same , well sort of .
So blast away .

Johnch

NRA life
Delta
Pheasants Forever
DU
Hunt as if your life depended on your results

Posts: 591 | Location: NW ,Ohio 10 Min from Ottawa NWR | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Derf,

Real easy if you have a stock for the 0.92" barrel channel. I got an E. A. Brown Co. stainless 20" with the required heavy bolt handle. 10 minutes to change barrels and clean the inside of the action, bolt and trigger group. I think it was $182.00 shipped and I got it in about 5 days. If you don't have the stock, try the Hogue target stock. So far I'm real happy with it. Good luck if you try it!!

The year of the .30-06!!
100 years of mostly flawless performance on demand.....Celebrate...buy a new one!!

Posts: 858 | Location: MD Eastern Shore | Registered: 24 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have an early 10/22 so the conversion might be easier if I got a newer one to play with. 10/17, just thinking about it almost gets me excited! Big Grin derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I ain't goin there!!!

The year of the .30-06!!