Notify
Tools

who needs a gun?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of The Cat Doctor
posted
more stories from my days away.

I was going down the road the other night and in the headlights I see an animal coming towards in the other lane. as I got closer I realized it was a song dog. I was running about 60 mph and had the window down but no gun. However, I had some used D cell batteries that had come out of my flashlight so I grabed one and tossed it at him, kind of like throwing bottles at signs as a kid. purfect head shot. The moral of the story is that a D cell battery at 60 mph will turn a song dog inside out.

Married men live longer than single men do,

but married men are a lot more willing to die.

Posts: 165 | Location: missouri | Registered: 18 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sometimes the stars align and thus are small miracles born. My congratulations on quick thinking and your apparent ambedexterousity. Is that a word? Confused

Well, anyway, good work! Now see if you can do that to a crat or three. thumb

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.AimForThe.Bunghole

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very good thinking on the D battery!!
Good timing as well!!
I bet that D size battery hitting him between the eyes had little effect on brightening his day!!

Guns and ammo what more do we need?

Posts: 214 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
So the Eveready rabbit killed a coyote. That might make a better TV ad than the damn rabbit pounding that stupid drum.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If anyone within earshot has one of those insipid Rabbits, I have an idea for a new commercial, and no worries, it is not "R" rated so we can show it on the air!! gunsmile derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote