Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted
Chirp, chirp, urp...

Collins
Airgunner / 458 SOCOMer/ 45-70er / 458 Lotter

www.actionairgun.com LIVE NOW

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of johnch
posted Hide Post
They cut the tape off to soon.

There had to be a BOOM and a splated krat at the end they didn't show.

PLEASE tell me there was!!

Johnch

NRA life
Delta
Pheasants Forever
DU
Hunt as if your life depended on your results

Posts: 591 | Location: NW ,Ohio 10 Min from Ottawa NWR | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've heard of using live goats for tigers, but never saw a live decoy for cats. Might just have to get some baby chicks or ducks around Easter and try them. That cat is just begging to be ventilated.

An old pilot, not a bold pilot, aka "the pig murdering fool"

one of us
posted Hide Post
Like journalists that film dying when they should be shooting, the camera man in this sequence needs a serious talking to. Probably thinks it artistic, nature's way.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www. Mad. Mad

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A parrot on a bird feeder, must have been in Aus. derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
A parrot on a bird feeder, must have been in Aus. derf

I would love to take the credit forA short movie like that!But! I liken myself to Hitchcok(Ilike to apear in a scene of my own movies & where cats are concerned theres normaly a special guest appearance of a shot gun!! mgun) roflmao

Dave

all times wasted wot's not spent shootin

Posts: 569 | Location: Flinders Ranges. South Australia | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by johnch:
They cut the tape off to soon.

There had to be a BOOM and a splated krat at the end they didn't show.

PLEASE tell me there was!!

Johnch
If I was there it would have been!
Be very very quiet I'm hunting crats and then BOOOM crat parts scattered like sprinkles on a doughnut! clap roflmao

Guns and ammo what more do we need?

Posts: 214 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Perforator
posted Hide Post
You gotta admit that was a pretty athletic move.

Congressional power is like a toddler with a hammer. There is no limit to the damage that can be done before it is taken away from them.

Posts: 399 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 19 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
7Rum, welcome aboard! Like your analogy about the sprinkles on the doughnut buddy, give us some more so we can lure some LEOs into our Army. Wink

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.Midnight.Patrol

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Typical of what domestic / feral cats do to your native wildlife . Hard to believe that there's only one state in the U.S. where it's legal to shoot ém . Even the tree huggers like us shooting cats here !
Some stupid animal rights activist recently spoke at a conference here and suggested we should allow feral cats to roam free and wipe out any native species that can't fend for itself . I think the other conference delegates ate her for lunch . clap

The hunting imperative was part of every man's soul; some denied or suppressed it, others diverted it into less blatantly violent avenues of expression, wielding clubs on the golf course or racquets on the court, substituting a little white ball for the prey of flesh and blood.
Wilbur Smith

Posts: 916 | Location: L.H. side of downunder | Registered: 07 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hard to believe that there's only one state in the U.S. where it's legal to shoot ém .

Here in sunny West Virginia, you can shoot em all day long, as long as no one sees ya. Smiler

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
DD I have lots of analogies that I use from time to time when the situation calls for it.
Glad you liked it!

Poletax nothing is illegal until you get caught! thumb

Posts: 214 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of gas57
posted Hide Post
Looks like Mr. Cat is well fed!

When catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have catapults!

Posts: 903 | Location: Texas | Registered: 14 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Poletax nothing is illegal until you get caught!

Learnt that from Dick Nixon. Good judgement is the result of a lot of bad judgement. If you're really bright you'll pay attention to others when they screw up. Wink

BTW, I didn't know it was illegal here in The Windy State. Confused I know it's bad form to pop 'em in the presence of witnesses and all... ''specially if they are on a leash or being carried. clap

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.CantPopA.PussyAtTheUrbanMall

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I know it's bad form to pop 'em in the presence of witnesses and all... ''specially if they are on a leash or being carried.

Yea DD people tend to get a little pissed when Mr whiskers gets euthanized right in front of them!
Thats why I wait until they look the other way for a split second. By the time they look back it's too late cause Mr. whiskers is on the ground flopping and spinning in circles! Eeker

Almost brings a tear to my eye each time I pop one bawling.... bull

http://www.popemwherucan.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
Ya know, there's a thread on the Big Game Forum about long distance shots, things about a mile long by now... Anyhoo, there's this fella near the end of it that shot an elk at something like 600 yards + with a pistol of some sort. Good shooting I'd say, and such style will go far to alleviate problems associated with "leash shooting". Y'all ought to read the thread cause his story will make you POTKB. Funny Stuff, no pun intended. Well, maybe a little bit. Wink

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.Cabelas.Charpshooter

One of Us
Picture of johnch
posted Hide Post
I have a ranged 675 yd short hair kill while we were yote hunting.
Instant yote bait.
My 6 mm Rem is not picky on what it spats.

JOhnch

NRA life
Delta
Pheasants Forever
DU
Hunt as if your life depended on your results

Posts: 591 | Location: NW ,Ohio 10 Min from Ottawa NWR | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Like I've said before, the real challenge is nailing that tabby without nicking the 8 year old girl that's holding it. Gets rather loud and messy, then. Of course, it's loud and messy anyway....

Posts: 1128 | Location: Iowa, dammit! | Registered: 09 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
quote:
By the time they look back it's too late cause Mr. whiskers is on the ground flopping and spinning in circles!

I got an idea here... Do you thinkt this could have been how breakdance started? The guys in the alley watching a cat with a bullet in the head? bewildered

Regards,
Marterius

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of short44
posted Hide Post
Me and a bud was out shooting cats at trash dumps one night and found a .22 lr to the head killed them but only after they did the most flips/flops/jumps/spines that we have ever seen, so for the most part thats how we started to shot them from that point on, way funny when you add some fatboys rap to it !!!!

Dwindling the worlds lead supply one cat at a time!!

Posts: 407 | Location: Right here ! | Registered: 10 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
We are up against more than cats. As you well know there is a large part of the population loopy over cats. But S-S-S is always legal when you call the shots.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Marterius by god you have figured it out! thumb
It looks nearly identical except for Mr. whiskers doesn't have a soundtrack to wiggle to! lol
I hate to admit that killing crats started such a thing as breakdancing though! eek2

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
quote:
I hate to admit that killing crats started such a thing as breakdancing though!

Perhaps it says something about those guys' ambitions, trying to live up to the image of a dying crat... bewildered

(Shame you Marterius, that was not PC shame)

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote