THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    Why didn't I find this out when they were stealing all my peaches?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why didn't I find this out when they were stealing all my peaches?
 Login/Join

Picture of Mark
posted

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7757 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
They make great 'Door Knockers' Too. Smiler

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Love those head shots almost as much as I do knockers. Thank God for bigger traps, some crats are too big for rat traps.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.CwushDer.WittleHeads

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of johnch
posted Hide Post
P nut butter for bait ??

Tree rats are almost as fun to shoot as krat.
But I will eat tree rat ,....... I may have eaten a krat at the local chinese place .

Johnch

NRA life
Delta
Pheasants Forever
DU
Hunt as if your life depended on your results

Posts: 591 | Location: NW ,Ohio 10 Min from Ottawa NWR | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
The Mew Gew Gai Pan is good most places, if you like white meat loin slices in black bean sauce with rots of sriced vegetable. N.S.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Squills are protected over here. The reason was that too few people were hunting them. The result of having the Greens in the parliament... As a fly-tier I will have to learn Dan's trick with the chainsaw and the tail... Confused

I met a chap who in his youth took a trap like that, screwed it onto a big plank with a rope in it, baited it with bread, and pushed it out in a river where old ladies where feedign ducks with bread... You can guess the rest. When found out, his parents wanted to give him a sound beating but thought the better of it because those duck were so fat and tasty.

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote