New
Find
Notify
Tools

Troll Alert??
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I got a rather nasty email from a newbie with no posts to his credit today. Seems he didn't like my choice of useing a Mauser for a benchrest rifle and got snotty about it.
So, unless this Alberta refugee apologises I guess he is fair game if he shows himself! Roll Eyes derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
<Snap>
posted
Sir, I will not bite a human except for defending my Master’s life, but I can see no harm in biting a troll... Sir, please tell us if this troll post anything here unless he already have?

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
derf,I had a similar problem with an 'Expert' telling me that my lil' BR rifle was all wrong.
I challenged him to a shoot off,200- 600 yards.When he took the bait,I mentioned that we weren't gonna shoot at paper,but at each other.
Being a gentleman, I offered him first shot. He never responded. Girly man. Roll Eyes

If you run into your antagonizer,be sure he has some blood mixed in with his snot. thumb

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm, I've never had such an opportunity, nor suffered such a vile attack. Frowner I suppose I would be inclined to either post the PM or forward it to Don for processing. Or both. Likely it was one of Birman's saboteurs.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.Mouser.Mausers

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Seems like in my dotage I forgot to "name the troll". It goes by the handle of Nyati. I looked up it's profile and it certainly looks like a trolls profile. derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fore told is fore warned ! Get rid of the idiot Mad

all times wasted wot's not spent shootin

Posts: 569 | Location: Flinders Ranges. South Australia | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Well I usta have a Mauser benchrest rifle and she didn't say anything to me, yet. Dang It! With you all at battle stations, she probably won't either.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Those that heap disrespect opon a mouser, er, Mauser would likely cross dress as well, and even put God's children in peril.

I got to go oil my leather, I feel a showdown looming.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.High.Noon

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
While I disagree as to using a Mauser as a BR gun(the action is better put to use with banded barrels, nice walnut, and a big friggen hole in the end!), the nerve of somebody to attack them for their taste in firearms, by a NOOB nonetheless, borders on a deserving a first class ass kicking.

I hope this fucktard shows up for his tar and feathering.

HTRN

Posts: 261 | Location: In my Subterranean lair, okay, I admit it, it's a basement | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
HTRN, why not send Mr. Nyati a PM and invite him to a good slapping! thumb

Regards,
Martin

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote