THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    A new way to dispose of landfill panthers...

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A new way to dispose of landfill panthers...
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post

Be afraid Birman, be VERY afraid

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Every story has two sides Birman, and most people like to think one is good, the other bad. So, when you get sucked into the vortex that leads to the perfect vacuum, just remember that sometimes reality just depends on which end of the tornado you're at. It either sucks, or it blows. I know you go both ways but remember that between suck and blow there's a whole lot of chickenshit.

Dan

Pres., TYGC

www.HolyBirdCrap.Robin

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Birman could be buried in a shotglass... Just think, this amazing machine will revolutionize the pet cemetery business - no more wasting valuable real estate by filling it with dead kitties! It can be put to more productive use, like rifle ranges

Toolmaker

One of Us
posted Hide Post
F me gently with a steel crowbar! This is almost what I described in the previous post except the one I described is mechanically driven. I guess it's true,there is nothng new in this world. Only things rediscouvered. derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
derf, I'm guessin' you need some NYPD help for that one. Except for Birman we're not like that.

On the brighter side it has been observed that world population has reach such density that if you have an idea for an invention, or an "original" thought, probably another 25 or so folks have the same idea at the same time. Makes you want to have some Nikes for your trip to the patent office, no? Too bad human kind can't take a lesson from corporate America in regards to downsizing huh? Or even Quail. They never overpopulate their range, one of the few creatures that knows their limits. Not only are they way ahead of us in that department, I have to wonder about other areas as well. There's a covey forming up in the meadow across the street, looks like they're building a trebuchet near as I can figure... Teenage Mutant Ninja Quail?

Dan

Pres., TYGC
www.DrRuthsSteelAnd.Leather

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
You asked what I thought of a similar idea in a different thread, and I completely unknowingly posted about the windhexe - I guess great minds do think alike! That said, from a safety standpoint, I like this method better - heavy objects spinning at high rpm's make me nervous. I've also discovered online a few sellers of remanufactured screw-air's, no pricing though. I figure I can build a small one made from steel sheet and a large funnel say a foot to a eighteen inchs in diameter. I've gotta do more research - all the pix I've seen are of the outside of the machine, none on the inside. Mebbe they have gnomes in there with hatchets! Oh well, I guess I'll just have to make do with the tree chipper in the meantime.

Toolmaker