Notify
Tools

The Feral Cat Coalition
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted
Did you know that this website actually exist? http://www.feralcat.com

Still not really a serious competition to this site.

I guess that is rather typical Californian?

Regards,
Martin

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Gee, and just think of the fun of being the whacker. I always thought that 'cat' was australian for target.

Posts: 130 | Location: East central Kansas | Registered: 18 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
It would be easier just to whack the damn things.Probably a good bit more cost-efficient too,,,,,Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Aw, those tree huggin', bunny humpin', Clintonites! They don't even know the difference between 'is' and 'is'!

Cost effective is a .22 CB Short, fun is a SxS 10 ga.! Work hard, play hard, shoot straight!

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Neuter.Liberals *

*It's the right thing to do!~

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
I took my scuba tank to the dive shop for a top-off the other day after my wife told me there was a big gray crat in our yard the other night,,,,Kill'em all,,,,,,,Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Marterius, don't pay any attention to websites like that. You should be looking at things like this and this and this or even this.

I just want to know one thing, does that site you linked to have a forum?

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
looked at Marterius's link, no forum but these people do! Oh boy, wait till I get a laptop and do some wardrivin'...

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Here's another one!

Toolmaker

one of us
posted Hide Post
Toolmaker and the rest of you guys I had to do my civic duty and register and respond to the "Cat Forum Forums." I posted a response under " Cat food recipes" under my AR title that needs to be judged worthy by you cat experts. You can get there fast by using Toolmakers above link. I plan on becoming the local troll on this site for amusement. The forum admin. has already altered my signature. We'll see if they delete my posts.....

Posts: 73 | Location: North Central / Montana | Registered: 25 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jpb
posted Hide Post
Hate to inform you, Whelenatic, that I think the admin has deleted your post. Can't find anything under your name...

Damn, this is no fun at all!

jpb

Quote:

Toolmaker and the rest of you guys I had to do my civic duty and register and respond to the "Cat Forum Forums." I posted a response under " Cat food recipes" under my AR title that needs to be judged worthy by you cat experts. You can get there fast by using Toolmakers above link. I plan on becoming the local troll on this site for amusement. The forum admin. has already altered my signature. We'll see if they delete my posts.....

Posts: 1006 | Location: northern Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yep, they did. It was a good one. It lasted @15 minutes and they deleted it. This means war!

Posts: 73 | Location: North Central / Montana | Registered: 25 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm hammering them good under "cat chat".

one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, I pissed em' off finally. I've been "officially" banned under the "Cat Forum Forums". I'm depressed am gonna volunteer for guard duty tonite and go for "desert leopard" #24 since i've been in country.

one of us
posted Hide Post
...and we were both a jumpin' up and down, screamin' "I wanna kill! Kill! Kill! Dead burnt bodies, veins hangin' in my teeth! Kill!" Then the doctor said, "You're our boy!"

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Exceptin.Alice

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
You guys make my day!

Regards,
Martin

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Digital Dan, Whelenatac, Wolfer, 120mm, Derf, the ludd boys, if we are to be successful, I suggest we do a massive concerted attack on one particular forum. before hand register multiple ID's so as soon as one gets bumped you can switch to another. I think the reaction of 15-20 people suddenly showing up on their board discussing new and interesting ways to exterminate the vermin that the touchyfeely crowd who are sworn to help would make them both confused and nervous. We could call it "OperationRazzereptobismol"

Toolmaker

one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Oh, this is nothing, you should see us when we really get worked up!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Ah Ha! Another assasination conspiracy! Well, hell, pick your forum, I'm tired of sharpening my chainsaw anyway.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.DeafIn.Yankeetown

one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Since Senor Whelenatic posted an opening salvo, I suggest we start there. I found this recently posted on the same board:

Quote:

a. Cat Forum operates a three strike policy. Users will be warned a
maximum of three times for any and all offences in a three month period.
If the need arises for a fourth warning a temporary ban will be put in place of between 1 to 7 days. There is an exception to this rule. If the violation is deemed to be severe or blatant it will lead to an immediate ban without warning.

Now I wonder, who could they be talking about? I've already come up with the first gag - Free cat to good home, of course we know which free cat I'm talking about, don't we?

one of us
posted Hide Post
I registered with the CatForum forum but they said I had to get permission from my parents. I looked around to find a contact address to email them so I could tell them my parents died 30 years ago(not true) but they don't have one. HMMMM. I did click on the right widget when reading their terms and all. I'm exactly 13 years old. Do you think it was my handle, "Ghengis" or my password, "Kahn"? Maybe my signature? "Me and my friend Bob. We like Cats!" Well, anyway, I'm disappointed. I really wanted to share recipies with those SILLY ASSHOLES!

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.NedRoberts.GeniusAtLarge

one of us
posted Hide Post
Why of course. It is standard military policy to read the invocation when you squeeze the "clacker" on the claymore over the kipper snacks.

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Whelenatic, is this your post on the cat-forum?

Hear our humble prayer, O God, for our friends the animals, who are suffering; for any that are hunted or lost or deserted or frightened or hungry; for all that must be put to death. We entreat for them all Thy mercy and pity, and for all those who deal with them we ask a heart of compassion and gentle hands and kindly words. Make us, ourselves, to be true friends to animals and to share the blessings of the merciful. -Albert Schweitzer-

Regards,
Martin

one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Really? I always say "Die, Hellspawn!"

Toolmaker

one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Dan,,P.O.T.K.B!!!!!!!Quote most heard from me is,,,Fu^&*%$ crat,,,,Clay

posted Hide Post
Gentlemen, Gentlemen. May I offer a suggestion? Regardless, ALWAYS observe S-S-S, whatever the circumstances, as an operational certainty. Dan's Albert is a good "S" device. Sneak up on your new cat forum buddies with something like "Everyone always calls me "cat lover". When you get a bite, set the hook with "I love them in stir-fry". You know about the lady who trapped turkey over on the enfield forum, likely there are such things here too. That way the fun continues as a public service to conservation . Tabby

Posts: 8 | Location: southside Virginia | Registered: 07 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
In that case the "3S" method would be:

1Smiler Stalk
2Smiler Surpise
3Smiler Serve Albert dinner

And it has unpleasant crunching noises!

Toolmaker