Find
Notify
Tools

heading and heeling
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of The Cat Doctor
posted
Well all I've been away for a while and it is good to be back. While I was away I had a run in with a couple of cats and just thought I would tell y'all about em. I'm not story teller but I'll try to keep it intresting.

I was going down a 2 lane highway the other day and I had been following someone taking a sunday drive on Thursday. I was right up on there bumper and was planning on passing but just hadn't got the right spot. Just as I was getting ready to pass I see two cats running from a trailer park headed toward the road. as they hit the shoulder of the road the guy in front of me slams on his breaks and I swirve into the left lane. It all worked out for the best. he got the first and I got the second. I pulled over and the old man was visibly upset I assumed because he didn't get them both I told him not to worry I got the other one and told him if we were team ropers we would be in the money, but he didn't seem to understand. i bid him good day and went on my way.

Married men live longer than single men do,

but married men are a lot more willing to die.

Posts: 165 | Location: missouri | Registered: 18 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Damn fine job!! Extra points for picking up a strangers spare also!!

Guns and ammo what more do we need?

Posts: 214 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You are indeed blessed with good fortune CD, my enthusiastic congrats again on your lightening reflexes. It would have been a shame to bend Detroit Iron in lieu of what occurred.

Best Wishes for a fruitful future of Cratracide. Big Grin

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.Bumpity.Bump

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
Now you can call them cat flaps rather than mud flaps. A few will understand.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!