THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    Question for BIRMAN'S XO .......

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question for BIRMAN'S XO .......
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
What do you do with that chunk of tapeworm hanging there when your kissing Birmans butt?
Is that sorta like "Crat candy"?
New kind of bait for us? jump

Dogs have masters.....cats have "staff"..... but i aint no servant!

Posts: 203 | Location: Vancouver Island BC | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i am a soldier. birman is my commander. canines like to kiss and lick butts. canines will eat and roll in rotton fecal matter and carcasses. canines are filthy diseased animals. we have higher standards. this is just one of many reasons why we will not lose.

hound, are you a dog owner. do you let it lick your face. how often does it lick its butt or genetials. do you enjoy those face washings.

Posts: 79 | Location: wherever there is a female in heat | Registered: 27 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Crat candy"?

Oh my, Hound you give me a great idea! We'll put a stick up there bung holes and give 'em a twirl in the cotton candy machine! Pass 'em out to all the little tykes at the fair next month, and boy oh boy, I'll just bet that will change some attitudes when the kids finally set 'em free! clap I can see the shrieking moms now, beating the ungrateful crat into a puddle for scratching the kids face! God Almighty, hope I'm there to see that! roflmao

Think of it as a recruiting tool!

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.HowDare.You!?

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hahahahahaha.....
The bigshot XO did not say what he did with the tapeworm Roll Eyes
My dog never licks my face and she does not have all the nasty parasites and diseases that Crats pass on to children......you Crats think we don't know the agenda?
Why do you think we are exterminating you with such pure satisfaction? Big Grin

Dan your a genius! Whoo hoo!
Set up that system and lets have a go jump

Posts: 203 | Location: Vancouver Island BC | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
I have a question for Birman's XO:

Between the two of you, are you big enough to make a pair of size 14EE slippers?

HTRN

Posts: 261 | Location: In my Subterranean lair, okay, I admit it, it's a basement | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
if i desired, yes i am big enough to make 14ee slippers out of you. i even come equipped with built in sewing needles on the paws. it would be too much work to sew up all the little strips we will claw your kind into. besides, i have no need for slippers. i would like a nice soft bed though. will you share your pillow with me this one night. sleep well.

Posts: 79 | Location: wherever there is a female in heat | Registered: 27 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
Nice try, you little snot.

Just for that, I'm gonna use a dull knife.

HTRN

Posts: 261 | Location: In my Subterranean lair, okay, I admit it, it's a basement | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Can i watch? Can i can i can i jump
I want that little tiny pecker of his if'n ya don't mind HTRN? One of the eyelashes is missing off my Antelope mount Big Grin
hound

one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
First I gotta find a dull knife!

HTRN

one of us
Picture of CDH
posted Hide Post
quote:
First I gotta find a dull knife!

Use a machete. It'll be dull after chopping a hundred or so crats, then use it on the Executive Officrat.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Posts: 1780 | Location: South Texas, U. S. A. | Registered: 22 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
Sorry, even my machete is pretty sharp. When I got from the proverbial little old lady(asked me to get rid of some stuff for her, I kept the machete) It was a mess, took me a good solid two hours with a fine file to get it back into shape, then another hour playing with a broken piece of fine grinding wheel to really put an edge on it.

Mebbe if I use the spine of the blade... Big Grin

HTRN