Find
Notify
Tools

Cat Whisperer
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted
It is time to go back to a normal routine, and forget about deer and other stuff that is not related to small game... Indeed that "Darmistid beetle" did shake us for a while, but business as usual is the best way to handle such a person.

So I ask you: Suppose you got the chance to let Sheila Trecartin ask a crat a question for you, what question would that be?

Regards,
Martin

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Do you want to say a prayer before I pull the trigger?

"And this too shall pass."

Posts: 55 | Location: Southern Calif. | Registered: 12 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of johnch
posted Hide Post
What dose it feel like as the bullet turns your insides to jello ??

JOhnch

NRA life
Delta
Pheasants Forever
DU
Hunt as if your life depended on your results

Posts: 591 | Location: NW ,Ohio 10 Min from Ottawa NWR | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
So I ask you: Suppose you got the chance to let Sheila Trecartin ask a crat a question for you, what question would that be?

Do you have any last words??

Guns and ammo what more do we need?

Posts: 214 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Can I pass the hot sauce? Confused

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.Clair.Voyant

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Since Miss Trecartin charge 50.00 $ for communicating with dead crats, and we obviously provide here with a lot of business, don't you think we should have a percentage...? bewildered

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'd ask it the same question the old Soviet joke went: "Behind which ear would you like the bullet?"

Posts: 1128 | Location: Iowa, dammit! | Registered: 09 May 2003Reply With Quote