THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    The red-haired, bighair lady and theGreen moving van

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The red-haired, bighair lady and theGreen moving van
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted
I took a trip to the central part of the state a few days ago. It was miserably hot and humid for so early in the summer. I stopped at super fuel plaza mostly to get cheap gas. Now the exit off I-40 there has about ten of those big truck plazas on either side of the road both north and south of the interstate. It was busy as hell all up and down the road, every gas station was crammed, it was hot, everyone had to wait to gas up and to top it off I saw a red-haired, big hair lady cut somebody off in the line at another pump and give them the bird as I got in line and DAMN! she had a big skanky looking hairless cat riding on her shoulder. But she looked even worse than her cat. She finished gassing up and pulled into the parking area as I waited in line to fuel. Another damn! only one spot left and right next to her car. Well, I parked and paid for the gas and then went into the crouch and gobble. She had left that stinking beast in her beat up lincoln with the windows up so I sat where I could watch the fun. She is over there in the back chowing down. At least the store was fast. I got my burger and water and worked through my bad choice burger watching the cat panic. As I was paying a few minutes later I noticed bighair was wedging herself into the ladies room. Outside, the cat is in extremis in the black car, so with a quick look around and the coast clear, I open the door. Softie at heart, I guess. The cat mows like a dying fox and takes off staggering for the plaza across the road. Pedro, from the Quatro Cousinos Trucking Company, and a cab full of helpers, liberated that cat from its earthly bounds, even while still accelerating the Green moving van.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
NSS

Did you hang around long enough to see what BIGHAIR though of the 2lbs of burger meat that was once her beloved pet sofa

Regards.

Dave.

Posts: 386 | Location: Displaced Yorkshireman | Registered: 16 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
In doing good deeds involving cats, I do not seek praise or thanks. I don't have a sidekick or white horse either.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
NSS.

I see your point, just nice to know a jobs been well done. thumb

Dave.

Posts: 386 | Location: Displaced Yorkshireman | Registered: 16 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Was wondering whether you were going to do the neighborly thing or just let the crat melt. My faith is restored, and no small thanks to the Quatro Moveronis! beer Job well done, NS. thumb

quote:
Alferd G. Packer, "There were seven Demmycrats in Hinsdale county and you ate five of them", Melville B. Gerry, District Judge, on the conviction of Packer for murder and cannibalism.
jump

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.LilBobN.Melville *

*We don't cotton to them Demmycrats 'round these parts.

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Flippy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by N. S. Sherlock:
In doing good deeds involving cats, I do not seek praise or thanks. I don't have a sidekick or white horse either.

Smart man, smart man...

JUST A TYPICAL WHITE GUY BITTERLY CLINGING TO GUNS AND RELIGION

Definition of HOPLOPHOBIA

"I'm the guy that originally wrote the 'assault weapons' ban." --- Former Vice President Joe Biden

Posts: 1700 | Location: Lurking somewhere around SpringTucky Oregon | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Flippy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DigitalDan:
quote:
Alferd G. Packer, "There were seven Demmycrats in Hinsdale county and you ate five of them", Melville B. Gerry, District Judge, on the conviction of Packer for murder and cannibalism.
jump
*We don't cotton to them Demmycrats 'round these parts.

In the Colorado Rockies
Where the snow is deep and cold
And a man afoot can starve to death
Unless he's brave and bold

Oh Alfred Packer
You'll surely go to hell
While all the others starved to death
You dined a bit too well

---from The Ballad of Alfred Packer

JUST A TYPICAL WHITE GUY BITTERLY CLINGING TO GUNS AND RELIGION

Definition of HOPLOPHOBIA

"I'm the guy that originally wrote the 'assault weapons' ban." --- Former Vice President Joe Biden

Posts: 1700 | Location: Lurking somewhere around SpringTucky Oregon | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
Was the cat's motto "Don't tread on me"?

RELOAD - ITS FUN!