Notify
Tools

Look out Crats!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of worriedman
posted
The wife and I made the 2.5 hour drive back to West TN this afternoon. clap

Dr.s released her after blood work check this AM showed no abnormal antibodies after the transplant, been a week, and that is a really good sign. I-40 beat her up some, we had to stop once to let her pee, but that is a good thing too!! She sure was glad to get home. (Me too!) So far everything is going great, thank God, and all you guys for the prayers and good thoughts. Her color is already much improved, and barring any unforeseen problems, she in on the way to a full recovery. The daughter in law is doing great as well, up and around with hardly a hitch.

Lord, with all this rain the grass is a foot tall, will have to pull the weed eater and the John Deere out in the morning. Heat index was 106 when we got in, the yard can wait till the morning.

Noticed crat tracks on her car hood Mad will get back to varmint eradication this PM.

"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly native American criminal class except Congress." Mark Twain

Posts: 742 | Location: West Tennessee | Registered: 27 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Very good news! Prayers and good thoughts there will be for as long as you need them. thumb

Trust those crats to spot an opportunity... Was at the range tonight sighting in my 222 Rem with a new load with 40 graings Ballistic Tip. Could come in useful if I find similar tracks myself...

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of worriedman
posted Hide Post
The tuna can is opened, and the T-bolt is by the door.

"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly native American criminal class except Congress." Mark Twain

Posts: 742 | Location: West Tennessee | Registered: 27 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of johnch
posted Hide Post
Glad to here things are going well.

Enjoy the feel of the trigger as you pull the trigger on the first of many more crats.

Johnch

NRA life
Delta
Pheasants Forever
DU
Hunt as if your life depended on your results

Posts: 591 | Location: NW ,Ohio 10 Min from Ottawa NWR | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CDH
posted Hide Post
Sounds like the worriedman needs a new nickname!

Very good news for all (but the crats Big Grin).

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Posts: 1780 | Location: South Texas, U. S. A. | Registered: 22 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CDH:
Sounds like the worriedman needs a new nickname!

Very good news for all (but the crats Big Grin).

Just means more work for Sheila! Big Grin derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote