New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just Braggin'
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
As I told the forum earlier, the wife, kids and I have moved into new digs. Here is some pics of both my 2.5 car garages, the gardening shed AND the heated shop.

Life is good.

Posts: 1128 | Location: Iowa, dammit! | Registered: 09 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Perforator
posted Hide Post
That's really nice. I like the sidewalk connecting the buildings. I have cement completely around my house so you don't have to get in the wet grass at daybreak to shoot whatever fuzzy creature may be lurking about. Wink

Congressional power is like a toddler with a hammer. There is no limit to the damage that can be done before it is taken away from them.

Posts: 399 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 19 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Very nice 120mm, makes me think Iowa would be a reasonable place to hang out during the Windy Season. thumb Got your loadin' bench set up yet? Confused

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.WheresThe.CratBlind?

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I see that you have those little crat bait boxes set out! Big Grin derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of johnch
posted Hide Post
Looks like a nice place !

Only problem I see ( for me ) is how close your neibors are.
The 2 AM shotgun blast will wake them up lol

mgun

Johnch

NRA life
Delta
Pheasants Forever
DU
Hunt as if your life depended on your results

Posts: 591 | Location: NW ,Ohio 10 Min from Ottawa NWR | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Good for you 120. I know you will take of the crats Food, water, box, HA!

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Looks very nice! But I guess you must need a silencer to shoot crats there?

/Marterius

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, guys, I have the Lee press fastened to the workbench, but have been too busy with airplanes and moving to get reloading quite yet. One of my next door neighbors is an older German woman, who used to shoot the bunnies and cats with a pellet rifle until her son took it away from her. My wife reassured her that I would "step up" in that absence.

And with all the outbuildings, and CB Longs, I can just about shoot all I want, and noone who matters will know the difference.

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
quote:
who used to shoot the bunnies and cats with a pellet rifle until her son took it away

A very, very cruel man, depriving his old mother of the only joy she had left. Mad
You should help the poor old soul, letting her borrow a 220 Swift or similar when she feels down.

Regards,
Marterius

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hmm, CB Longs.... do I hear a burp from an old Remmy 550? Confused Big Grin

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.ArmingAmerica.OneTrailerAtAtime

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yup!

one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
120MM,,,It looks like a nice place to hang your hat, thumb,,Did sonny revoke her drivers licence as well? Five years ago I was a couple people behind a bluehair trying to pass the eye test,,,and failing miserably,,the agent gave her the benefit of a doubt,,,,let her try four times,,,It got pretty ugly,,,and not in a violent way,,and the poor daughter caught in the middle,,,was flanked on both sides,,,mva saying she's done driving,,,mother crying "I need my licence",,,,Sonny would shit his pants if he visited ma,,,and she was toting a drozd Big Grin It would be a rather expensive joke though,,Hope the digs suit you well,,,,and,,Kill'em All,,,Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What do ya fly?

The year of the .30-06!!
100 years of mostly flawless performance on demand.....Celebrate...buy a new one!!

Posts: 858 | Location: MD Eastern Shore | Registered: 24 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My wife's the pilot. We just sold two non-flying Cub projects for a flying Tri-pacer. Of course, when I wear green I fly around IN all sorts of interesting things.