Find
Notify
Tools

Birman XO sighted........
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted
No wonder BirmanXO is in such a pissy mood....

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Birman XO, seek dental help immediately! Flossing will help keep 'em clean.

~Ann

Posts: 19149 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
Early stage of meth mouth?

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Now we know what an Orca's worst nightmare looks like. roflmao

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.SomebodysMind.OnLSD

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Screech! XO wants a cracker! screech! XO wants a cracker.....NOW!!!!! Eeker

all times wasted wot's not spent shootin

Posts: 569 | Location: Flinders Ranges. South Australia | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote
<Snap>
posted
Ah, but that must be one of Turdman XL's famous offspring! That's what they look like when he keeps f***ing his mother and sisters!

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
By Jove, I think Snap got it right! Birman's XO, I guess you offspring is very good at the banjo? roflmao

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
you persist in mocking me. laugh while you can. the last laugh is the best, and i have not yet begun to fight.

Posts: 79 | Location: wherever there is a female in heat | Registered: 27 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You're partially right XO(aka Dog Dirt). We will be snickering at the sight of your return about 24 hours after you meet up with Snap! derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BIRMAN'S XO:
you persist in mocking me. laugh while you can. the last laugh is the best, and i have not yet begun to fight.

That's because your filthy species don't fight, they crap themselves right before they die! gunsmile

HTRN

Posts: 261 | Location: In my Subterranean lair, okay, I admit it, it's a basement | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote
<Snap>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by derf:
You're partially right XO(aka Dog Dirt). We will be snickering at the sight of your return about 24 hours after you meet up with Snap! derf

Wagging my tail frantically!