New
Find
Notify
Tools

Herro!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Herro! Li try knock on door, they no ret in for rong time. Very sad. See arr thing same same, what happen? Mr. Ahab pray with internet again? We may never know.

Arr thing good at Golden Chopstix now. Beau coup customer, contruction on park ahead of schedure. Price of pussy down too! Arr run to Dragon Lady from northwest. What you do out there Mr. Wolfer? Is true you numba 1 Dari Ramma ferra now? Anyway, chop chop, freezer armost furr now. You stop now.

Oh Mr. Ned~san, thank you. Warn Li about Jamaica man. You right too much! Li find him do dien que dao thing cat in store room. Take tip from Mr. Dan, shoot him 12 time in butt with nair gun. Big raugh! HA HA! Rasta man jump way high, run fast rong time! Li run out of nairs go Ace next day. He sound rike Birman with barrs caught in door.

You GI be numba 1 stuff, see arr soon! Li go hum "Satisfaction" now.

Posts: 374 | Location: Golden Chopstix Restaurant | Registered: 09 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hello, Dragonlady. How have you been? Are you still as sexy as you used to be. Boy, that brings back the memories. Remember that hot, sultry meeting back in Da Nang? Now if only I were a few years younger..............

Posts: 162 | Location: anywhere there is a cat | Registered: 25 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Hello DRAGON LADY. Glad to see you have a little free time to visit. Would you mind if I started a thread on Possible GOLDEN CHOPSTIX THEME PARK RIDES, GAMES, AND CONCESSIONS? It might be interesting to explore the OLD TOM and ALBERT Dodgems, the CAT TOSS, the Snare the Cat Prize Pull, CAT T ball, etc. for a while with the assistance of our worthy and skilled fellows. Family fun for all! Even the novices could play. ned

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
I did'nt see it 'till you put it all together Ned,,,,The Carnal Kitty Carnival!!!!!!Albert is in line to get a lifetime supply of italian ices yet!!!!!Hopefully he has a sturdier digestive tract/immune system than a pit bull Clay.

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Sorry Li,,,,I forgot to say,,Love you babe!!!!!!Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear business is good.I've been telling everyone that they haven't eaten until thet have tried your pussy.I'm still working on a collection of road kill,keeping it fresh frozen until I have the Studebaker full.Will make a delivery then.Plan on a little buffet when I get there.Ma is making new aprons for your girls.Until then.Wolfer

Posts: 281 | Location: N.E. Montana | Registered: 08 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Gee, I can see 'em now , little black aprons w/ tasteful lace trim and neatly embroidered slogans like "Our pussy is so good it'll make your eyes water" or "You can eat our pussy w/ fingers or chopsticks,but no forks please !" or "Try Oriental Suprise ,smells like fish , tastes like pussy "......... Gotta make reservations now !

Posts: 48 | Location: Northern NY | Registered: 03 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Herro again boys! Nice hear from arr you. Make Li feer warm inside.

Anyway, Mr Cathunter, Li not sure about Da Nang. You crazy Army boy on hirr? Li more cute now, you come Golden Chopstix and go brind rike arr rest good GI's!

Mr. Claybuster, you make Li brush! Li rike you beau coup! Dragon Lady think Mr. Ned have good idea, name first game for you Claybuster~san. "Carnal Kitty Carnival" What are rures? Sound rike be adurt section, no baby~san, this right? Sound rike fun anyway! Remember, Li go Ace today, have more nairs! You GI's not need get stranger than now! It good crean adurt fun Li hope. What that mean, crean adurt fun?

Mr. Wolfer, think you have competition now. Thank you for compriment, keep roadkirr on ice prease. You know Mr. OldBob? He say funny thing. HAHA! Li eat with mouth, Mr. OldBob eat with fingers. How he do that? Mr. OldBob not your competition. Mr. OldBob, Xin Loi! You okay GI Li think, maybe get warm to you rater, Li no cheap bargirr! Li White Dragon, Grand Mistress arr Ninja, Queen arr Nung! SAT CAT!

Herro Mr. Ned. Li use word book for new big words. Arr out of word now.

Li go now. Li hum "Wooden Ships", goodnight.

Posts: 374 | Location: Golden Chopstix Restaurant | Registered: 09 July 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hi DragonLady its a pleasure to attempt to read your postings. Was not aware that Ace Hardware carried Nair. I would have loved to see that cat shot 12 times with this hair removal product. I assume that would then be a bald pussy?
I could see the advantage in speed for the Chopstix Resturant. Kill it and dehair it in one quick process. From the dumpster to the kettle in under 60 seconds.

May you have a happy pussy
Regards Leadfoot

Posts: 18 | Location: Eastern Oregon | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mr. leadfoot, Li no understand how you remove hair with nair. It no hurt? Ace arways have nair, finishing nair, cut nair, 16P nair, arr size and kind! Have nair gun nair too. You think GE ever make six barrer erectric nair gun for roofers? Ace is the Prace!

So grad you enjoy my writing. Know Li have probrem. Once Li take Barritz course but honorabre teacher hang serf after onry three day. It bad day at Barritz.

It is very werr adjusted, thank you sir.

Li hum "Bloody Mary" now.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Don't worry about running out of words DRAGONLADY. Your mention of the electric six-barrel nail gun for shooting cats conjures up an awesome picture. And everyone knows a picture is worth a thousand words. Just think what the sound is worth. Think of station # 5 on the GC II Sporting Cats nail gun course where the ranch cougar comes bounding in from the left chasing two bunnies through the boonies and our job is to "get the bad old cat" and score "Happy Pussy" tokens that can be redeemed later? Hope you have enough help there. ned

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sporting Cats Nail Gun course....That is...HYSTERICAL! GE, it brings good things to life!

I have a 2 barrel cartridge powered speargun but I never considered a "mini-nail gun"...OMG! I mean...I am almost speechless. I'm going to go babble for a while in private, collect my thoughts, then return.

Dan

Pres., TYGC

www.gatoreats'em.now

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Claybuster old friend, perhaps your time would be better spent with this concept than the phaser. It certainly sounds amusing.

I have forwarded the idea to Star Fleet R&D. They were intrigued with the thought of using the idea in conjunction with the sabot KP used in the M1 tank cannon. I gather from research that your military is fond of multibarrel cannon with high rate fire. SF R&D thinks a crossover that adds Kinetic Penetrators of DU with carbide nose cones, discarding sabots, and 4000 rds/min at 8,000 fps will challenge the strongest of shield technology. They suggest it will integrate rail gun theory and serve as a backup weapon for close quarters engagements. Perhaps, but I know for sure it is a new way to skin a cat!

Posts: 113 | Location: TX | Registered: 25 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You are right of course. Just think of those ******** that want to shoot hakky sacs at the bad kitties, get them with paint balls that smell bad, or throw sticky on them? Just where do they get off?

one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Jim,I can't say how handy a phaser could be,,,,making coffee,getting rid of the annoying person that waited to pull out in front of you,speedy atm withdrawals,Starting a fire,jump start the truck,,,the possibilities are endless,,I did a survey today with a m-80 having a 1/4" fuse,,3 americans and 2 mexicans,,,the 3 americans flatly refused to even touch the thing,,The 1'st mexican took it,,,looked at it,,,then passed it to the 2'nd one,,who looked at it,,then after some chattering between them,,,The 1'st one gave a bic lighter to the second one,,,,,I'm really glad it did'nt have a quick fuse,,,,My ears are ringing once again,,,,,Doh,,,Clay.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Li know what you mean. Those boys from Mexicari work Li's kitchen, arways do, never think. Sometime good thing though. They make taco with reft over cat chunks. Very tasty. Eat meets West!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm........looks like taco , tastes like pussy .........Dragon Lady , I think I've heard of this thing! Prehaps a Mexican buffet night at the GC 11 is in order , a bit of Grateful Dead's Mexicali Blues for background music, tequila shooters..mmmm sounds good !

Posts: 48 | Location: Northern NY | Registered: 03 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Oldbob, all this diversity is getting pretty hard for an old luddite to handle. Doesn't anyone just stirfry cats anymore? Who wants pussy that tastes like a taco with cheddar? The possibility of turning GCII into A Smorgasboard Cafe mit Klompen is ludicrous. ned

one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Ned,,,,If you get to baltimore,,,stay away from the cafe' 100,,,,,,No less than 100 different en'tree's????? Let alone the sides.Tell the cabby to get you to big bertha's,,You can get a COLD bass ale,,and a plate of mussels cooked 50 different ways,,,,I'd never steer you wrong,,,Clay.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Oddly enough, I just had a stir-fry taco yesterday afternoon. In Iowa, all things epicurean are possible....

Posts: 1128 | Location: Iowa, dammit! | Registered: 09 May 2003Reply With Quote