Find
Notify
Tools

Dan, still into juggling?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted
I think this film as been around before, but knowing Dan's interest in juggling I think it should be posted here as well! Smiler

Juggling stuff for real men!

Regards,
Marterius

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of johnch
posted Hide Post
WOW a big saw , I would like to see that saw juggeled.

Johnch

NRA life
Delta
Pheasants Forever
DU
Hunt as if your life depended on your results

Posts: 591 | Location: NW ,Ohio 10 Min from Ottawa NWR | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Got any crats of matching size? Confused

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.ItsAWildWildWild.World roflmao

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Maybe a certain juggler could recruit a team? Or should Dan's unique expertise forever remain an individual sport? Does one toss the cat up first or the saw? Is it one saw, two cats, or?

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I prefer to get the crats in the air first, the saw noise makes them antsey if you do the saw(s) first. The combination of flight and following sound of the saw(s) takes them quickly to CATatonia. Most of the time.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.StepRightUpMyFriends.ToTheShowThatNeverEnds

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
So first it is one crat and a saw, the suddenly it is two cat-halves and a saw... and four quaterparts... how long does it take until you need two saws in the air to keep divide the crat?

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I try not to halve them, it makes the audience queasy. Nippin' the tail off is good for a laugh but that's about as far as it goes. You may recall that I did blaze one once whilst jugglin' a brace of crats and a matched set of Colt SAA's. Ma dented her new Revere Ware pot on my noggin' right after...pure mean I tell ya, that woman invented the word! Eeker

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.Fading.Memories

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
I see, a short but pregnant juggle! I understand that after loosing its tail, the crat would not really care for being airborn again and trying to send a pissed of crat up while the saw is coming down could be a bit too distracting... thumbdown

I think it would be easier to halve the crat, and then cut it into quaters, it is a matter of picking the right audience!

Very sporting of you to use single action in that situation, by the way! thumb I think most people would have wanted at least a 1911 or perhaps even a Glock. Bad form of course, but those are the standards these days. Confused

Regards,
Marterius Cool

-----------------------