Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Golden Chopstix II
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted
Thats right LI,,CHOP,CHOP!!!!Boil the meat off thier bones and grind the bones into dust to make the biscuits to serve with the stew.Boy,,I really hate crats,,,Clay.

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ned Sorry we missed you at the GCII.I have been out at my father in laws digging out the haystacks,loading semi's with hay and whacking racoons.Ma Wolfer says Sturday Night we will be there.Li we will be bringing you a large box of Highway 2 Roadkill Supreme.We hope you like it.I also want to see that trick DigitalDan does with the Throwing Stars.

Posts: 281 | Location: N.E. Montana | Registered: 08 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mr. Wolfer, herro to you. You rearry bring road kirr? You have recipe too? Hope so, Li no try that before, but have apprentice chef from Jamaica, maybe he know. Li ask Rubin, ret you know.

What trick Mr. Dan do with stars? Dragon Lady not know this. You maybe drink too much Li Down Wolfer-san. Li do tricks with shuriken, teach cat break dance. Big turnover, they rearn srow! Each day Li teach GCII have discount sweet/sour pussy so not spoir. Have onry 2 cat after 3 day of training, but they pretty quick cookie! See Li with star, they hang on ceiring, Li raugh hard, not throw star! Terr you true!

You see picture Mr. Mortie's wife and brother? So sad for him. Agent orange rand on famiry tree!

Li go now.

Posts: 374 | Location: Golden Chopstix Restaurant | Registered: 09 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
"You see picture Mr. Mortie's wife and brother? So sad for him. Agent orange rand on famiry tree! "

I sorta think that would be better described as the family pole...........no forks , no branches,no knots,no thou shalt nots either !

Posts: 48 | Location: Northern NY | Registered: 03 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
I know diversity is wonderful.........but for your sake DL watch that Jamaican apprentice very closely. You know that birman used to "be smokin dat nip" and talking in rasta "all da tyme, mon." Jamaican Jerk, huh? And also remember it wasn't agent orange that started those dueling banjos on the banks of the Chattahootchee! Some of those fellers remind me of some I've seen at Banner Elk many, many years ago, and lately too, tsk, tsk., where the horsetrack up the hollow turned into footpath. ned

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is a trifle off topic but not much, I was in Oregon last weekend and while going from I5 to the coast on Hwy 38 I chanced to go through the lovely little town of Elkton. Now in that town was a delightful little shop that just happened to be for sale. Unfortunately it was shut down so I was unable to wander in for a look see. I really have to wonder why,in such a fine little town on a busy highway a charming quaint little restarant called the Road Kill Grill wouldn't be a smash hit. Go figure! derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote