Find
Notify
Tools

Got Your Goat?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
Dan, that is a damn ugly picture. If that is what you look like you need to toss yourself in with Albert.

Posts: 19148 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ay, but when most of the girls hear my pan flute, they don't seem to care...

Speaking of goats, it seems that a number of our friends are AWOL at the moment. Haven't hardly heard a peep out of Wolfer or 120mm of late, and the Ludd family has been a bit quiet. Even Aunt Tabby...And The Admiral. And where in hell is our sock-choppy princess? I sound the clarion call, to reunite this band of...nuts?

Did you know that crats aren't afraid of goats BTW? It is the perfect camo for those inclined to have sport with their sorry asses, and I do NOT mean that in a intimate way Ann. Anyway, those among you who resemble goats know what I allude to in this regard. If it weren't so important to eliminate them, it would almost be unfair. Keep this in mind all you goat ranchers out there; the goat you castrate today coulda been somebody's daddy tomorrow.

And I just bought some #6's for Whistler's Girlfriend. Great CAT-Tonic up close.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.GoatsTo.TheRescue

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Bloody goatletts make for fine BBQ fodder too. Much tastier than Dragonlady's Cashew Cat Livers.

Posts: 19148 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
CCL is one that I passed at the GCII. They were out of hot saki at the time. Never had any goat either. Guess I never figured out where everbody keeps their goats tied up.

I recently had some feloins and shrimp back strap on a bed of coconut with a sweet mandarin and ginger sauce. It takes a determined chef to make a meal like that. It went well with sour Tuba, I remember little of events afterwards.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Tropical.Treats

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Keep up the good work Dan. Otherwise things would degrade to the levels attainable in some of the other forums. Cat medallions on a stick are pretty good too. Maybe we need to start a "worst" cat recipe thread? I'll ask Tabby. I sort of miss the far eastern princess myself. And Mr. 120, Derf, usw. Ninja girl reminds me of .......incense and pot bellied statues? Do you think if UAE gets fired up about the olympics they might get excited about the 21st century? and the possibility of developing a culture beyond camels, mud bricks and negative fatwahs. BTW do a search on hogzilla. It will blow your socks off. ned

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm still here. Just having trouble re-updating every single page, and later discovering I missed a post or two. I am also preparing for the upcoming hunting season. I went to the new "hyper-mall" at Des Moines, yesterday, and was completely bored out of my skull, until I realized that the whole thing was built around a Scheel's All-Sports, and the entire top floor was dedicated to hunting!!!

A great day, indeed.

Posts: 1128 | Location: Iowa, dammit! | Registered: 09 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was invited out for a Moose,Elk and Deer hunt as a driver(for that long trip to northern BC. I would be piloting a Chev Diesel pickup and camper and was thinking that it would probably be nice to repay this guys thoughtfulness by doing most of the cooking for him. Then I saw this thread and got some evil ideas. This guy was a guide in Northern BC and I am wondering how well he knows his small game meats? derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
I went to a anything goes bbq one night,,3 guys spent the morning shooting anything that crossed thier path,,and it all went into the bbq. Wound up being a mix of rabbit,dove,woodchuck,squirrel,,Possibly a bit more that they would'nt fess up to It was one funky tasting bbq. Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote