New
Find
Notify
Tools

B&C Field Lion
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

guess I should increase my shaft weight.

Posts: 3167 | Location: out behind the barn | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Is that a Liger? I have heard of these a lion and tiger cross bread. It seems to have the shape of one and the markings of the other.Damn big though.

Posts: 227 | Location: Bakersfield Ca. USA | Registered: 15 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
According to the picture's properties, yes, that is a Liger.

Posts: 1128 | Location: Iowa, dammit! | Registered: 09 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks to me like 5 stupid pussies! derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
<Snap>
posted
Derf, ever tried sniffing crotches? *WMT*

one of us
posted Hide Post
Snap, that's one of the advantages your kind have over people. Girls expect you to sniff everybody's crotch. If we do it things get pretty damn ugly in a hurry!

Dan

Pres., TYGC

www.DearAunt.Tabby

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Naw, I been broke of that habit! derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
<Snap>
posted
Quote:

Snap, that's one of the advantages your kind have over people. Girls expect you to sniff everybody's crotch. If we do it things get pretty damn ugly in a hurry!

I know for sure my Master have done it, because I happend to come into his bedroom once... But he sure did not want me to participate.

Sniffing crotches is not always an advantage, it is more a hard duty than a pleasure sometimes. But one have to establish some facts about visitors before letting them in.

On the other hand, sometimes one can learn astonishing things about human behavior, sniffing crotches!

one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Snap,,,You're a gass,,welcome!!!!!P.O.T.K.B.Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote