Find
Notify
Tools

Got one!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted
Orange Tabby, my favorite! 16" tire on the old F-150 right rear crat buster@ 50 mph. Not even a thump, hardly. Rearview mirror check showed nothing but one paw and part of the tail not flattened. Must of been of a skosh on my trajectory calculations. Next time I'm going to put the coal to it just before squash time. I wish it had been a birman though.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CDH
posted Hide Post
quote:
put the coal to it

I always tried to stomp the brakes right at impact. Do you get better smears with the accelerator or the brakes?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Posts: 1780 | Location: South Texas, U. S. A. | Registered: 22 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That depends if you have posi-traction or not. Or if you want to smear 'em or spit 'em out the back like a watermelon seed.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.FondOf.Watermelons

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
Back over them, just to be sure!

HTRN

Posts: 261 | Location: In my Subterranean lair, okay, I admit it, it's a basement | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
CDH, it seems like better smears with the wheels spinning,plus the innards sort of splash about twenty feet high and I got a Dept. of Highways truck square in the windshield one time.

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of johnch
posted Hide Post
Backing up and dueing a burn out is an other nice touch.

Johnch

NRA life
Delta
Pheasants Forever
DU
Hunt as if your life depended on your results

Posts: 591 | Location: NW ,Ohio 10 Min from Ottawa NWR | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
Followed by gettting out and giving the vermin a quick blow to the head with a shovel!

HTRN

Posts: 261 | Location: In my Subterranean lair, okay, I admit it, it's a basement | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nah HTRN. It is more fuel efficient not to stop and go back. If you are that far off target, usually the half you got will stick the other half to the spot. That leaves something for the driver's ed students to hone their skills on. N.S.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
please do continue to stop every time you hit one of my shock troops. that kind of predictable behavior makes it easy to ambush you. i like it. excellent plan, thank you for the idea.

Posts: 79 | Location: wherever there is a female in heat | Registered: 27 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
HTRN War Journal Entry #0001

While attempting to reacquire the trail of Birman after losing it in the Pine barrens, I spotted enemy recon consisting of four wretcehed tabbies. They attempted to run for it after I noticed them. This indicates to me a serious decline in the quality of troops in Birman's "army", as any sensible opponent would have simply commited suicide. After catching and dispatching three of the four I interrogated the one I presumed to be the leader. [Note to self: get more propane,the torch is getting low.] The prisoner told me of his recon platoon sent to observe me and track my movements, and where to find them. After dispatching the prisoner, I proceeded to the enemy camp and found 14 of them. THey scattered in seperate directions. Fools. They might as well have tried to out run ball lightning. With ease I dispatched the entire platoon, with the exception of the platoon leader. I wanted info, and he was going to provide it. Unfortunately, the prisoner expired under interrogation.

Conclusion: While the dispatching of cats is always a cause to rejoice, the loss of intel due to the weakness of the prisoner is a dissapointment. Also, I have yet to reaquire Birman's trail, the original mission goal. On the other hand, the fact that the enemy has decided to observe rather than attack speaks volumes on his current state. It is my firm belief that they are afraid of open confrontation, supported by the retreat of both groups today despite outnumbering me. Further investigation of enemy psychology may be warranted.

HTRN

One of Us
posted Hide Post
feral soldiers are merely shock troops. they do tend to lack discipline. only the true soldiers can hide their distaste of humans long enough to be planted into your homes.

keep combing the woods, mr low tech red ass, it is the enemy in your backyard that will get you.

Posts: 79 | Location: wherever there is a female in heat | Registered: 27 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HTRN
[QUOTE]Conclusion: While the dispatching of cats is always a cause to rejoice, the loss of intel due to the weakness of the prisoner is a dissapointment

That is true!! I too saw this first hand this morning on my way home from work. A band of puss's aorund 10 in number were blocking the road ahead of me and it looked as if they were doing some search missions. I decided to take out as many as possible and gassed my Z71 and to my amazement they started running in all directions when they heard the passing gear come in. I managed to get 1 who looked to have the communications setup on his back so this platoon has been cut off from the rest without any way to know what to do next. They definitely will run before fighting. Troops my ass!!
Pussies!! A bunch of pussies is all they are!!

http://www.ucantfightemwhentheirrunning.com

Guns and ammo what more do we need?

Posts: 214 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
DISPATCH FROM THE FIELDS

A PATROL FOUND A TERRIBLE SCENE TODAY. WITNESSES DESCRIBE A SWEATY OVERWEIGHT MAN RUNNING AROUND BRANDISHING A CHAINSAW AND SCREAMING EXPLETIVES. HE STUMBLED ACROSS A BAND OF GIPSIES UNABLE TO HIDE. ONE OF THEIR GROUP HAD A NEW LITTER. SHE STOOD HER GROUND AND FOUGHT FOR HER BABIES, BUT WAS CAPTURED. THE REST PANICKED AND FLED INTO THE WOODS. THE PATROL FOUND THE BODIES. LUCKILY THE KITTENS DID NOT HAVE THEIR EYES OPEN, AND DID NOT SEE THEIR END COMING. THE MOTHER SHOWED OBVIOUS SIGNS OF TORTURE AND OTHER CRIMES AGAINST CATDOM.

A COMBAT PATROL REPORTED AN INCIDENT NEARBY WHERE THEY ATTEMPTED TO LURE A KNOWN CRIMINAL INTO A CAR WRECK. AFTER ATTEMPTING TO GET HIM TO SWERVE INTO THE DITCH, THEY FELL BACK INTO THE WOODS, HOPING HE WOULD FOLLOW AND BE AMBUSHED. HE FLED THE SCENE BEFORE AN AMBUSH COULD BE COMPLETED.

as you can see, the truth is never far behind your pathetic boasts. incidents like this only serve as reminders as to why we have such disdain for you humans. if this continues, i will be forced to come deal with you myself. i have many weapons at my disposal. would you prefer to be diseased until body parts begin to fall off. or rather a rash until you scratch off body parts. perhaps i can interest you in a nice shredding. your days are numbered my low tech red ass enemy.

slave, fetch me some raw chicken.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BIRMAN'S XO:
DISPATCH FROM THE FIELDS

A PATROL FOUND A TERRIBLE SCENE TODAY. WITNESSES DESCRIBE A SWEATY OVERWEIGHT MAN RUNNING AROUND BRANDISHING A CHAINSAW AND SCREAMING EXPLETIVES. HE STUMBLED ACROSS A BAND OF GIPSIES UNABLE TO HIDE. ONE OF THEIR GROUP HAD A NEW LITTER. SHE STOOD HER GROUND AND FOUGHT FOR HER BABIES, BUT WAS CAPTURED. THE REST PANICKED AND FLED INTO THE WOODS. THE PATROL FOUND THE BODIES. LUCKILY THE KITTENS DID NOT HAVE THEIR EYES OPEN, AND DID NOT SEE THEIR END COMING. THE MOTHER SHOWED OBVIOUS SIGNS OF TORTURE AND OTHER CRIMES AGAINST CATDOM.

A COMBAT PATROL REPORTED AN INCIDENT NEARBY WHERE THEY ATTEMPTED TO LURE A KNOWN CRIMINAL INTO A CAR WRECK. AFTER ATTEMPTING TO GET HIM TO SWERVE INTO THE DITCH, THEY FELL BACK INTO THE WOODS, HOPING HE WOULD FOLLOW AND BE AMBUSHED. HE FLED THE SCENE BEFORE AN AMBUSH COULD BE COMPLETED.

as you can see, the truth is never far behind your pathetic boasts. incidents like this only serve as reminders as to why we have such disdain for you humans. if this continues, i will be forced to come deal with you myself. i have many weapons at my disposal. would you prefer to be diseased until body parts begin to fall off. or rather a rash until you scratch off body parts. perhaps i can interest you in a nice shredding. your days are numbered my low tech red ass enemy.

slave, fetch me some raw chicken.

Thanks for telling us they were trying and ambush XO!! Now I know when I see a group of pussies in the roadway to stop get out of my vehicle with gun in hand and end their pothetic lives that way!! mgun
I have a special treet for you XO along with your so called leader birman!!
Why don't you two come see me and I will hand deliver it to you both!!

Guns and ammo what more do we need?

Posts: 214 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That weren't nothing a Snake loaded with Nails couldn't handle with grace, beauty and right wing aplomb. Nothing quite so gratifying as bad guys in the open when you're carrying nails.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.WhopWhop.WhooshWhoosh

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
WhopWhop.WhooshWoosh, oh what a relief it is!! Sorry for the almost plagerisim! Roll Eyes No I,m not, there dang it I told the truth! Big Grin derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
Typical.

I think we should rename him "Baghdad Birman" for all the truth in his so called "dispatches".. thumbdown

HTRN