Notify
Tools

Pic of the week
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of short44
posted
Ok guys here's my pic of the week...

Dwindling the worlds lead supply one cat at a time!!

Posts: 407 | Location: Right here ! | Registered: 10 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CDH
posted Hide Post
Awwwww...someone plastering a kitty...what a nice was to preserve it for posterity!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Posts: 1780 | Location: South Texas, U. S. A. | Registered: 22 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
UH! Not cool. Doing the work that real people would not do, in the kitchen sink with the breakfast dishes still on the drainboard. See what cats do to people!

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Now a real man would turn on the disposal about now, and give the little rat bastard a push...

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.BetThatWouldMakeA.Racket!

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Either that or use the microwave to dry it off.

An old pilot, not a bold pilot, aka "the pig murdering fool"

One of Us
Picture of short44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dustoffer:
Either that or use the microwave to dry it off.
??? How to dry a cat !!!!

Dwindling the worlds lead supply one cat at a time!!

Posts: 407 | Location: Right here ! | Registered: 10 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Look at the finess at how she's toasting that thing!!!That's not her first time at making baked aisa,,I have a big 3" propane torch,,I bet I could easily cook 4 or 5 of them at once,,,,Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Perhaps related to DRAGON LADY but trained in torch cuisine vice srice&dice?

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That torch she has ain't nothin--come on down to South Texas and take a look at what we call "pear burners". Pear burners are huge torches that ranchers use in dry times to burn the spines off prickly pear cactus so their cattle can eat the pads. I've even heard of using them to burn the hair, fleas, and ticks off hogs before skinning them.

one of us
posted Hide Post
And, if someone could tell me how to post a picture, I have a great kat portrait. Also-would someone explain to me (relative newbee) where the term krat came from?

one of us
posted Hide Post
dustoffer, to post a pic you gotta find a host sight first. This assumes your pic is in YOUR computer and not already online. Try http://www.photobucket.com. Open your account(free), then upload your pic. It will sorta lead you thru the process. Now that that's done, right click on the photo after it's in your file at Photobucket, then scroll down and click properties. Copy the address that comes up then come back here and make your post, pasiting the pic address on the dropdown above that looks like the little green picture. If the pic is already online simple do the right click to properties and proceed as above. You wind up with something that looks like this:

BTW, at photobucket you want to copy the "location", not the address at the top. Good luck!

I'm not responsible for my spelling of content tonight, I'm on really groovy drugs. I highly recommend them to all my friends now and then.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.AskClaybusterAbout.Crat

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
DD-those drugs must be awfully diluted as your instructions were right in the 10-ring. Here is an awfully aggressive looking target:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a276/dustoffer/lawnlion.jpg

one of us
posted Hide Post

I took the shortcut...Gads, what damn bright thing I did by getting the Rigby! Eeker

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.GotEnough.Gun