Find
Notify
Tools

How to get the lead out.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted
Many of you know that I am a practical inventor and simple mechanician of easy to use practical cat helping gadgets. My remote controlled tazer firing M1A1&1/2, 5/8 scale cat control tank for example. I have noted of late that certain recent posts, indeed even certain old posters have been advancing the art of filling up cats with lead. .416 Rigbies and such. But there is a shortage of lead occurring for many reasons: too many cats in Wisconsin is one. To solve this problem I thought of my electronic bore cleaner and developed a way to get the lead out of your, or any cat in a few simple steps. Simply set up a positively charged electrode which you attach to the outside of the cat. Next use two or three deep cycle batteries hooked in parallel as a power source and stuff the negative electrode up the bore of the cat. Stand quite a ways back and flip the big switch on 'lil sparky and the lead will be instantly expelled out of your cat.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
NS, I'll have to race you to the Patent Office on that one, you see I just went long on lead futures, can't have the price dropping now can I? Roll Eyes Otherwise I like the idea. Have you tried mining crats for precious metals? Surely they eat jewelry from time to time? Confused

Where is that asshole Birman, he could tell us about that.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.NineNinetyNine.Fine

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
Put an automotive coil in series with all that DC current and it will help boost the voltage to 40,000 volts to help clean the lead out of the cat. We built a 100 Farad capacitor in high school, no pico-farads for us. Only got to use it once since the glass plates shattered when we discharged it. Used a hamster as the target device to complete the circuit. Instant hamster-burger. Should work on a cat and a good use for all those single pane plate glass windows.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
posted Hide Post
OEH, it sounds like you were "old" before your time. Big Grin Me, I had to get exposed to the Army before I got that creative, but I specialized in C4.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.CrackOf.Doom

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote