New
Find
Notify
Tools

The hazards of being unarmed!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

Let this be a lesson guys, be forever vigilent of your rights! Wink This is what happens when you can't afford even a plinker, or are prohibited from same by nambi-pambi drooling liberals!

Back to the reloading bench, that fella needs my help! thumb

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.Constitutional.Dan

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yikes eek2 Now thats a target rich enviroment!
That fellow looks as if he is being held hostage and forced to do the crats dirty work!
We must send some kind of rescue unit to free him from their evil forces!
I will volunteer to go and do a search and destroy on those little flea bitten fur balls! mgun

Guns and ammo what more do we need?

Posts: 214 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
I think that is an old picture of Wolfer.
He's got a wagon load of slightly spoiled Tuna and just around the corner is his tree chipper.
The guy is after my own heart. Smiler

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
I'd at least be picking up a nice stick,,,Play Ball!!!!!!Kill'em all!!!!!!,,,Have fun,,Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's the pyed sniper of cratville gunsmile

Posts: 386 | Location: Displaced Yorkshireman | Registered: 16 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
With the right gun, bullet, and sense of timing, one might even send 5 or 6 of them on to wherever dead cats go.

An old pilot, not a bold pilot, aka "the pig murdering fool"

One of Us
Picture of johnch
posted Hide Post
The cat pied piper.
He must be leading them to a area with a better backstop.

Johnch

NRA life
Delta
Pheasants Forever
DU
Hunt as if your life depended on your results

Posts: 591 | Location: NW ,Ohio 10 Min from Ottawa NWR | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of johnch
posted Hide Post
Another thought , He is herding them to the chinese market to be sold.
For your fine dinning .

JOhnch

NRA life
Delta
Pheasants Forever
DU
Hunt as if your life depended on your results

Posts: 591 | Location: NW ,Ohio 10 Min from Ottawa NWR | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You might be right John, those inscrutible Chiminese have agents everywhere! clap

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.CratNugget.King

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sugar coat it all you want guys he's a goner, just dont let it happen to you.

HAVE FAITH IN GOD.

Posts: 206 | Location: Alberta ,Can | Registered: 29 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Dan you better come clean. That is you getting ready to start baiting the creek bank again. The secret is out now. You got a replacement for Big Al and you fully intend to "grow" him up fast! The old tuna-crat-gator gambit!

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AOWM:
Sugar coat it all you want guys he's a goner, just dont let it happen to you.

I am sure you are right, and I fear that the photographer shared his fate. Just see the look in the eyes on that black and white one when he spots the camera. Eeker Frowner

/Marterius

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ned, ssssshhhhh! I just got a contract to test the Metal Storm thingy too. roflmao Me and Li'l Bob are goin' to the show. Wink

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.SkillAnd.Cunning

One of Us
Picture of IdahoVandal
posted Hide Post
That man needs a fine pair of corinthian leather welding gloves......

IV

minus 300 posts from my total
(for all the times I should have just kept my mouth shut......)

Posts: 844 | Location: Moscow, Idaho | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dan, I have three words to sum up the correct crat-blaster for that very situation.

"Front Towards Enemy"

The ones who know what that means, don't need an explanation.

Posts: 1128 | Location: Iowa, dammit! | Registered: 09 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
120 mike mike,

That may work, but it is soooo impersonal...by my count, there is over 20 krats down range and you would miss so much....the real pleasure.... with just a trip wire. Isn't there a certain gratification with a well executed sight picture and trigger squeeze on each target??....THEN.....we can call for an air strike.

HAPPY 4th of July everyone!!!!!!

The year of the .30-06!!
100 years of mostly flawless performance on demand.....Celebrate...buy a new one!!

Posts: 858 | Location: MD Eastern Shore | Registered: 24 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Roger that 120, Claymores are your friends! Big Grin

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ah, inscrutable GI! Big Grin Flont toward me. Eeker You think Nguyen crazy? Confused You whacky GI! sofa

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.NightTimeOutside.ThePerimeter

One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by johnch:
The cat pied piper.
He must be leading them to a area with a better backstop.

Johnch

(I love cats, but)
That's still pretty funny jump

Collins
Airgunner / 458 SOCOMer/ 45-70er / 458 Lotter

www.actionairgun.com LIVE NOW

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Perforator
posted Hide Post
I think we can relax men. If you look closely you will notice that he is actually pulling his range wagon. More than likely he has three or four rifles of appropriate caliber in the wagon and the box is surely loaded with lots of handloads. He has craftily coaxed these ill-fated felines into a false sense of security and the hammer shall soon strike the anvil! Razzer

I'd like to get a video of that! Talk about fast and furious shooting. I can hear him now; Ammo, Ammo, my KINGDOM for some Ammo! mgun

Congressional power is like a toddler with a hammer. There is no limit to the damage that can be done before it is taken away from them.

Posts: 399 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 19 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I love optimism in this day and age. Very refreshing! clap

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.Clever.Guy