Find
Notify
Tools

chicken man
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted
It's one of the damnedest things i've ever heard of!http://treets.theWBALChannel.com/svc/lnk.cfm?l=38572801&t=1>
A grand father keeps a boy whose parents died in a chicken coop for years.15 pics.with captions.You need to copy and paste the link,,I'm not shure what I did wrong in the post
Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Clay, I tried to bring it up in several ways but couldn't. I take it the boy was stuck in a chicken coop for some time? I would think at the very least his guardian could have disposed of him in a cathouse instead.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Idle.Speculation

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If you trim the exclamation mark from the front of the address, it works very well. I always knew some people were just plain chicken.

Posts: 1128 | Location: Iowa, dammit! | Registered: 09 May 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
That is not a real horror story. That is an abberation, an unusual freak event. The real horror story is the fact of the thousands of cases ongoing now wherein "unnatural parents" are raising innocent young boys, or girls, to be less than young men and women. What will be the fate of a society endorsing such conduct?

Posts: 23 | Location: USA transient | Registered: 27 June 2004Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
No, the horror story is that he escaped when he was a boy and was then confined for 20 years because the hospital was incompetent!!! The guy is 32 now, so he was 12 when the hospital got him. Since there is someone important who is interested in him now, suprise suprise he's making great progress in learning how to speak, and it turns out he is of normal intelligence too!

I'll say the grandfather was criminal in his actions, big time. But at least he can claim ignorance, what about these medical professionals? How many other healthy people are being screwed over as you read this by some incompetent idiot with a smattering of authority?

Sorry didn't mean to rant but this happens way too much on this planet. I suppose I shouldn't let it bother me as it has been happening since before man could write and will continue no doubt long after I am gone, but that doesn't mean I need to put up with accepting it...

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Ludlam,,,,Train wreck? people are being screwed over as you read this by some incompetent idiot with a smattering of authority?
Mark,,There's been a few of them that gave me a knot in my stomach,and,left me shaking in my shoes.Luckily someone over them had better sense and judgement. I bet purdue has a office already for him when he gets straightened out!!! Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
I forgot to point out,,there was no mention of a grandma in the story,,,,,,Clay

one of us
posted Hide Post
Okay, see it now. That is really screwed up...

Dan

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote