New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sad but True
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Talked to my momma last night. Seems her neigborhood has been over run with squirrels. The neighbor man pops a squirrel with his .17
Some old hag turns him in and the coppers show up. He admits to killing the little bastard and is handcuffed and arrested and hauled away. He goes before the judge and admits his good deed. The judge fines him $1500.00 for discharging a firearm within the city limits. Oh, I forgot to mention that squirrels are "protected" there and have "rights". The "hunter" tells the judge he sure was glad he didn't tell the cops about the "other" squirrel. The judge nails him for another $1700.00 for the second squirrel.
For all you college graduates that $3,200 for two rodents. We had no such squirrel troubles when I was a kid and lived in the Hood.

Posts: 251 | Location: TX | Registered: 28 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
quote:

It is a shame your neighbor never sought professional advice from the experts here, but it must be said we are a bit constrained from publicly advertising our services. If he will send me a postal order for $800 U.S., I will give him the secret url that will save his dumb ass in the future. N.S.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote