THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    Dragon Lady Opens Hair Salon....

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dragon Lady Opens Hair Salon....
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted
And she would like Birman and Birman XO to come in for new 'Do's.

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Pretty darn smart to "do" a cat that way. I "do" them with other tools but the fireball usually stays near the muzzle.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ya see how that flame turns green after it hits the crat? Copper causes that. I wonder how copper got into that crat?

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.CSI.Yankeetown

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Probably injected by a high power hyperdermic!

Guns and ammo what more do we need?

Posts: 214 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thats a nice singeing torch. Anyone know where I could find one like that?

HAVE FAITH IN GOD.

Posts: 206 | Location: Alberta ,Can | Registered: 29 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That looks a lot like a plumbers torch. Works equally well with either Propane or Acetelene. derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
<Snap>
posted
But the cat will taste like sh*t. Frowner

Sh*tty sh*t that is, not all sh*t tastes like sh*t and... oh, ok, I guess you would never understand.

Picture of mills
posted Hide Post
that is so you can skin them without getting hair on the meat. works well with squirrls too.

Posts: 33 | Location: bonita springs fl | Registered: 12 March 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Man,that has to smell like hell,The lady with the torch looks happy though,,,,,so be it,Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote