New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fluffy takes a bullet
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Short 44 has the answer. Crats in a cage quick humain and quiet. Goes all the way through the skull at crate range from a pistol. Have never fired in a rifle so can give no advise.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Be careful, guy dusted one here in MT and got caught and cost him over $2000 plus he lost the pistol.

Posts: 1194 | Location: Billings,MT | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smedley:
quote:
Originally posted by tasco 74:
quote:
Originally posted by gunz:
Unfortunately the hunter side of me comes out now. i hate cats, But i think as a conscience hunter I owe it to any animal to make a clean kill. Even if it means they die on my property, Thats what plastic trash bags are for. Anyhow Not to condemn your method, Just airing my opinion on animal suffering even if it is a crat. I wouldnt intentionally fatally harm any animal if it meant long enduring suffering of the animal. Poision seems to work well, They simply take their last nap.

big man.... i hope there are no children in your neighborhood under age 10..... any prick on a mission to kill urban house cats (who more than likely have a home) is in lots of studies also a pedaphile.............................

bewildered Got to wonder why after 6 years (Posted 25 March 2006 22:05) you decided to bring this thread back up???
Especially when Gunz hasn't posted since 24-Sep-2010....

shame

I was wondering about this necro thread also. But Tasco must realize that most of these aren't house cats but feral cats. Big difference!

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote