Find
Notify
Tools

Time for a positive change
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted
I sincerely believe it is time for a positive change. Too long have we been on the defensive here because of an ill-informed public. Therefore I plan to have sticky notes printed that can be placed for the public to find with the following message. "FREE RANGE CAT, the best kept secret in white meat. Low in cholesterol, low in saturated fat, low in carbohydrates, high in protein. Tastes so much better than the alternative. Choose from LANDFILL PANTHER, RANCH COUGAR, or FIELD LION flavor. A variety to savour for every palate." I welcome your assistance in improving our collective public image. ned

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Sweet!!Thats the best plan i've heard all year!! Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dr. G.N. Ludd, Professor of Industrial Studies, Midlands University, UK:

Hear, hear! Perhaps the literature touting this healthful, delicious alternative to dolphin-safe tuna and free range chicken could include a recipe or two. And if so, please permit me to nominate our own guiding light Digital Dan for his Scrumptious Feloin. And the preparation details of this cuisine could also include footnotes and side comments from the lovely and gracious Madame Li, the Sweetheart of Tu Do Street.

The Other White Meat -- makes ya wanna keep on eatin' 'til the plate comes back!

C. Clowers,
Misdemeanant, 2nd Class

Leave the seat up, dammit.

Posts: 44 | Location: Wolverton Mountain, NH | Registered: 22 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nedd When they next update Atkins book i think we'll see your idea incorporated.

Posts: 281 | Location: N.E. Montana | Registered: 08 December 2002Reply With Quote