New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: An unspoken warning
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Drugs? Its a lieberal plot! Glad you recognised it Dan!
BTW i'm so far right that the libs don't see me coming up behind to kick their asses! how come nobody has been able to get a shot at that uppity crat? he's always at his food dish
hound

Posts: 203 | Location: Vancouver Island BC | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Where is that Obewan-Wolfer San? I hope he is recovered. We need him and his 44 M shooting ability when Birman emerges from the dumpster behind the Montanny Chopstix Family Style where he has been slurping at his bowl. I surmise Birman's evil influence has Kirk bewildered temporarily but Li and Lyn can save him yet?

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
POTKBGTTTD
I forgot what that feels like.

I limp back to My Bowl
Birman

Posts: 515 | Location: The fields of Delaware but now Pa too | Registered: 04 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
OMG! I'm born again!

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Birman.Shave

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Dan, want to think like a Dimocrat? Hit yourself in the head for an hour with a claw hammer!

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Toolmaker+challenge=very bad idea

Toolmaker+challenge*boredom=headline news coverage

MUHUHAHAHA! it's EXPERIMENT time! Pass the Plutonium.

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hound, that would actually be quite a show! Lemme get my camcorder first!

TM, I see a different moon a'rising. Perhaps there is more to the iceberg than what you see. Just speculation on my part, but some things haven't changed. Take signatures for example... I remember once when I had some really neat sedatives at the hospital, and for a time I actually understood what makes Dims tick. Thank God it wore off after awhile!

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Dont.BlinkFirst

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I just put some Poe-gahhg-glat-uhhhhhhhh-Burpokeeeeee-blahhhhhh in my bowl when I saw Spock running naked in the corn field . I was just doing a Birman-Shave when this happenned and I got writerblock
Give me time got tothink

I drink like a 30th stleet Hooker at My Bowr
Birman

Posts: 515 | Location: The fields of Delaware but now Pa too | Registered: 04 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
DigitalDan
read Birman's post
Naked Spock
scared him the most!
~Birman Shave

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Not.Poe

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
A naked Spock would scare me too.

Posts: 19128 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote