THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    Comfortable Back Packing Chair??

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Comfortable Back Packing Chair??
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am searching for a Comfortable backing chair for hunting
Currently have a Cabela's but has no fold up back. AS I ease past 70 I am looking for more comfort hunting squirrels, doves, deer, etc.
Suggestions?
Thanks!
Jim

Posts: 339 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 06 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have one. I will look up the brand she I get home. Worth its weight in gold.

Posts: 11906 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
check out the crazy creek chair made in Montana. Light weight and comfortable. Not a true chair in the sense of legs but you will see what I mean

Posts: 1194 | Location: Billings,MT | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of wildcat junkie
posted Hide Post
This can be set up close to the ground for turkey or higher for deer or squirrel hunting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-WungEDRV4

My only criticism is the plastic buckle on the strap. If the tree is so large in diameter that the belt can't be double looped, there would be too much strain on the buckle IMO.

I replaced mine with a metal cam lock buckle.

GOOGLE HOTLINK FIX FOR BLOCKED PHOTOBUCKET IMAGES https://chrome.google.com/webs...inkfix=1516144253810

Posts: 2440 | Location: Northern New York, WAY NORTH | Registered: 04 March 2001Reply With Quote