Tools

Mice!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
quote:
collect a bunch of threm load em all up in a potato gun seee hor they acn fly over a lake etc

Looks like you made it to the bottom of the bottle? :-)

rotflmo

Posts: 124 | Location: Hickory, PA | Registered: 13 May 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
dancing

Posts: 4200 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
6 or 8 years go, my Dad and i were at camp to do a little fishing. There was a bucket trap in the bathroom. My bed was next to the bathroom.

I woke up one night, in that groggy sort of half sleep and don't want to wake up condition. My Dad was playing in the toilet? Why is my Dad playing in the toilet? There are only two of us and I ain't playing in the toilet, why is he? It's probably been 75 years since he has played in the toilet, why now?

So I mustered enough awareness to shout "Get out of the toilet, Pa!" And he did and everything was quiet. In the morning it was apparent there was a mouse in the bucket, I was hearing the mouse swim. It drowned when I shouted at my Pops. We had a great laugh about it in the morning.

Covid got my Dad a few years ago. RIP Jim, I miss you.

Posts: 289 | Location: Western UP of Michigan  | Registered: 05 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a Ford Raptor. Stays in the garage except when driven. I have lived in my house for 23 years . I have never seen a mouse.

I drove the Raptor to a local establishment to have various things done to it. They called in a panic . They removed the pad in the bed and there were 3 mice underneath. I am wondering where the hell they came from.

I drive the truck to my ranch where there are no doubt mice . However, it has been 2 weeks since I have been up there . If the mice came from the ranch, how could they survive? They had zero access to water .

At any rate, I set a bunch of traps in the garage . No luck.

All I know is that if my wife sees a mouse , you will be able to hear a blood curdling scream two states away.

Posts: 11956 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote